Randomly kicked out of my ranked games and can't join back until the game ends

by Esdesky

Original Post

Randomly kicked out of my ranked games and can't join back until the game ends

★★ Novice

Hi. Since Season 6 came out, almost every day I get kicked out of a ranked game (this seems to happen only in ranked, somehow). It usually happens at the start of the game either when I just landed or a minute or two after. I get kicked out and get a random error code, it's not always the same. Explained like that it doesn't seem like that big of a deal but the thing is that when I get disconnected I can't log back into the game, I'm stuck in an endless loading screen, I can't even get to the menu, so I can't rejoin. This only happens in ranked like I said, so I lose points for something that I can't fix and is clearly not my fault, my internet is good and I rarely lag. I've realized that I can only join back when my team is dead (yeah super useful reconnect feature right?) so basically everytime this happens it's a loss.

If there's a way to fix this or if someone is experiencing this as well then let me know because I can't play ranked properly because of that and it's also not fair to my teammates. Thanks.

Message 1 of 9 (3,107 Views)

Re: Randomly kicked out of my ranked games and can't join back until the game en

Community Manager

Hi there, @Esdesky.

I'll try to help with this. What system are you playing on? Also, are you on a wired or wireless connection? The way you describe it sounds like this is happening with just one game each day or does it occur more often? Thanks!

Aljo.png
Message 2 of 9 (3,040 Views)

Re: Randomly kicked out of my ranked games and can't join back until the game en

★★★ Newbie

i keep lagging out of ranked games and then it won’t let me join back then i get an abandoned penalty, it’s so annoying and apex is getting on my last nerve

Message 3 of 9 (2,954 Views)

Community Manager

Hello, @xxiistreaksxx 

Can you answer the questions I asked in my previous post? Thank you.

Aljo.png
Message 4 of 9 (2,928 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Ever since the cross play update, the servers have been absolute *, their server updates do nothing, and I get Kicked 2/5 games AVERAGE

Message 5 of 9 (2,486 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Hi so this has happened to me twice now I get a penility for leaving a game when lose all my rp and it wasn't me who left the servers kicked me out and can no get back in so why am I getting punished for the server kicking me out I was in the party chat the whole time

Message 6 of 9 (1,835 Views)

Community Manager

@TechDroid1516 @ApollosHaze 

Please let me know if you'd like to go through some connection troubleshooting.

Aljo.png
Message 7 of 9 (1,813 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Bro i’m getting the same f issue and i’m getting tired already I just turned of everything because I got kicked out 3 damn ranks in a row 3!!!! I lost 150 lp what kind of * is that i swear this is my last season i should’ve never bought the BP. My wifi was alright everything was good the game kept kicking me out and wouldn’t even let me join till it decided to let me in. Can’t wait to finish the BP and being done with Apex. If it keeps going like this I’m just gonna delete the game and not finish the BP because either it gives the worst teams in the world while i’m playing against sweats or i be getting banned. 

Message 8 of 9 (479 Views)

@dxlaann16 
As this thread is a bit old at this point, we are going to lock this down so that we can prevent any necro-posting.

If you run into any further issues please create a new thread so that we can begin tracking accordingly!

The needs of the many,
outweigh the needs of the few or one. --Spock--

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png

Please note: I am a community volunteer – I do not work for EA.
Me Too – If you also have this problem – first post on thread has this button.
XP – For helpful comments (and to help others 'level up').
Mark As Solution – To help others find the answer to the issue now & in the future.
Message 9 of 9 (462 Views)