Re: Random stuttering

★ Guide

@EA_Atic

we'll see

Message 11 of 18 (914 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Pro

@EA_AticGlad to hear that it's in the works but I've already put my BFV away.... haven't played it in over a week. Back to other games until BFV gets the levelcap increase and the several maps from the last trailer are all available.

Good luck with future patches! I'm out...

Message 12 of 18 (902 Views)

Micro-shuttering after BF5 Update

★★ Novice

I have msi rtx 2080 and i9 9900k.The game shutters a lot.The usages of cpu and gpu are fine.I m experienced this issue just for BF5.I need help thanks a lot.All setting are ultra and ı have tried dx12 on and off.It didnt make any change.

Message 13 of 18 (896 Views)

Stuttering with 100+ fps

[ Edited ]
★ Apprentice

Hi the prob is thats my best fraind have stutter in MP but he have over 100fps also why 

when he use future frame rendering than can he play with out that but than he have a massiv input lag 

SYSTEM:

RTX 2070 gaming Z oc 

Ryzen 5 2600 x oc 

Tryden z 3200 mhz 16 ram 

I have this problems not but i have a lower system 

Message 14 of 18 (904 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Yeah, I didn't even complete the challanges for the new cosmetics and weapons because of this. But who played with me at least a hour he know I'm in love with the gas masks. :D

But can't play because of the stuttering.

Message 15 of 18 (849 Views)

★ Guide

@PandoTRF

After 6 months, they will solve the problem, and by that time many more gas masks will be delivered, enjoy!!!)

Message 16 of 18 (814 Views)

Re: Micro-shuttering after BF5 Update

Hero (Retired)
@blueoceon I have same CPU as you and also ROG strix 2080 Ti and if I get stuttering it is once in a very few from the game. So to try and help you get rid of most of it please see this write up I did on FPS and try settings in part 2 yes I use the settings I post Standard smile But as I am on a 49in 144hrz screen I use custom settings most med 2 ultra as I want the most FPS. If you have a lot of stuttering with the CPU and video card I am thinking its more a program or setting. So please try the settings in Part 2 it should help you out ...
https://answers.ea.com/t5/Technical-Issues/Set-up-for-the-most-FPS-in-BFV/m-p/7166307#M14907
Message 17 of 18 (809 Views)

Re: Micro-shuttering after BF5 Update

★★ Novice

I want to smooth gameplay.I just want to get rid of it.Such huge company stuggeling with this for month.I think this is a shame.

Message 18 of 18 (762 Views)