Random ranked matches have extremely bad packet loss.

by TripBitShooter

Original Post

Random ranked matches have extremely bad packet loss.

★★ Novice

I'm stuck on a 42min matchmaking penalty because I was forcefully kicked out of a match that I was lagging in. I'm playing on the correct server, and everything is completely fine except for completely random matches where all of a sudden it takes me like 5 seconds to open a door, pick up a gun, open a supply bin etc.

Because the game thinks I quit on purpose, I get increasing matchmaking penalty times and lose tons of ranked RP each time. It's * pissing me off. It most definitely has nothing to do with my wifi because I will be completely fine for hours, and then 1-2 random matches I will get all 3 red connection symbols at the top right of the screen. Moreover, the lag is consistent (if it's on the part of my wifi, the lag would be inconsistent, sometimes good and sometimes bad, but the lag is consistently bad, like as if the server decided to purposely * me over), and only in that match. Once I requeue into another match, the lag is gone, and will eventually appear in another random match and * me over with the same *.

Message 1 of 6 (968 Views)

Re: Random ranked matches have extremely bad packet loss.

★★ Novice

Just to add, the heavy packet loss is contained within a match. If it was a problem on my part, the connection issues would spill over into more than one match, or last for less than one match, but it always lasts for the entirety of the match that it began in before mysteriously disappearing. Moreover, my ping is extremely low and the game tells me I have 0 packet loss on the start screen. This is always the case until the random stupid lag starts in a random match, like as if the server decided to target me.

Message 2 of 6 (962 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Apprentice

Same thing happening here and with a bunch of friends!! Where you from?

Message 3 of 6 (949 Views)

★★ Apprentice

I have the same issue randomly. Eastern North Carolina too.

Message 4 of 6 (913 Views)

★★ Novice

Singapore

Message 5 of 6 (887 Views)

★★ Novice

For me, i get randomly allocated to game servers which has a high pocket loss. I have come to a point where i will only be in a normal ping server if I am lucky. This is stupid. This happens to all game modes, both solo or group queue.

Message 6 of 6 (871 Views)