Product: FIFA 18
Platform:Microsoft XBOX One
What is your gamertag/PSN ID? Audacious82
Which mode has this happened in? FIFA Ultimate Team
Which part of the mode? FUT Online Seasons
Can you tell us the date (MM/DD/YYYY) that you saw the bug? 10/15/2017
What time did you see the bug? (HH:MM AM/PM) 18:30pm
What is your time zone? ECT - GMT + 1:00
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? I'm not sure you can, I do have an image as well as video capture from my xbox one. But seems really random to change a player to S.Brown
What happens when the bug occurs? My player is swapped for a random player called S.Brown
What should be happening instead? Should be Zlatan playing in my team.

Not sure if it is happening to anyone else but after the recent FUT squad update, Zlatan Ibrahimovic name now appears in my team as S.Brown. The player rating and the commentator still calls him Zlatan but his appearance is different and I'm sure his stats are as well. At one stage of the game he did start to call him Brown

I then went to sub him and his appearance changed to that of a goalkeeper. I tried a second game and the pre game screen when you can make some changes the same thing happened, he is showing in my team as S.Brown.

Anyone else had this and got a solution ?

Message 1 of 7 (1,453 Views)

Re: Random player S.Brown

★★ Novice

I notice the Scott Brown yesterday in  my game.  He replaced my RF Yarmolenko.  The recent XBox One OS patch might be the cause.  I didn't have any issues before the patch.

Message 2 of 7 (1,399 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

I HAD THIS TOO AND MY YARMOLENKO ONE TO WATCH CARD CHANGED TO A TOTW!!!!

I HAVE EA INVESTIGATING IT BUT YOU HAVE JUST REMINDED ME OF THE S BROWN THING

Message 3 of 7 (1,367 Views)

★ Novice
My 88 rated Ibras name changed to Brown. He has stayed the same picture and 88 but name changed and his skill ratings
Message 4 of 7 (1,290 Views)

★★★ Newbie
I’m facing this issue too. Any solution yet? Thanks!
Message 5 of 7 (1,267 Views)

★★★ Newbie
I have the same problem too with my Ibra. This S.Brown is *! Have you heard any solution on this?
Message 6 of 7 (1,128 Views)

★★ Novice

I have the solution and have done since fifa 17. In fifa 17 it occurred as Jamal Blackman instead of Scott Brown both are Wycombe goalkeepers. It happened with a lot of players and it also meant I couldn't play games and half of the formations were missing and called formation shortname followed by a load of numbers. This got me really pissed off and after trying to ask for a solution I decided to take matters into my own hands. It is the same problem on fifa 18 and the same fix. It is easy to do but not permanent this problem will occur every so often but the solution works every time. All you need to do is exit Ultimate team then go along to customise then profile then delete then delete the thing called Fut squad update 1 or what ever it is called. Then go back into Ultimate team and it will say the latest squads need to be downloaded so do that and then it is fixed. I was reluctant to share this information with people but I decided I would as more people seem to be having this problem than in fifa 17 

Message 7 of 7 (1,076 Views)