Re: Random freezes and disconnects in main menu

by DustNB0nes

Original Post

★ Novice

Having this same issue with an FX-6100 chip and GTX 770.

Message 81 of 96 (976 Views)

★★★ Newbie

First the game freezes and then says the "server disconnected" message. Can freeze in menus and in game. Also the menu music is corrupted when loading game first time. Tried literally everything the internet has to offer for solving this but in the end had to disable two cores (from BIOS) and after that it worked for days (and after the first patch). Now it started to crash directly to desktop without warnings or error messages or freezing. This is somewhat fixed with turning Origin in-game/AMD/Geforce overlays off and having nothing much in the background. Also graphics turned down but still 1080p. Either CPU or GPU overclocks don't seem to have effect on the issue.

AMD FX-6350

GTX 1060 6GB

16GB DDR3 RAM

SSD

solid internet connection

Message 82 of 96 (896 Views)

★★ Apprentice

Same. Freeze and crash randomly.

Amd fx6300, r9 270x, 8gb ram, ssd

Message 83 of 96 (891 Views)

★★ Novice

Same here, and same system as well (only change is that i use a HDD

Problems:

Game freezes on the menu, 5 seconds later you get disconnected from server

Getting disconnected during matches (when i manage to get into one after getting disconnected 54459545 on the menu)

Game totally crashes to the desktop

unplayable

Message 84 of 96 (845 Views)

★★★★ Novice

These symptoms are still present in the PC version with FX6000 series processors.

And can someone please change this thread as unsolved AND forward the issue to Respawn if it hasn't already done so? This is an ongoing issue with quite a number of people.

Message 85 of 96 (739 Views)

★ Novice

Hi i have the same problem too, 

my specs are :

Asus ROG 503GL

i7 8750H

Nvidia 1050 Ti

hope they can see that many people are having this particular problem and go for a fix soon. I really love this game but Its really annoying Frown

Message 86 of 96 (633 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

Going into week 4 and still no solid answer. I see so called fixes to flush dns and run as administrator. None of this works. 

fx6300

r9 270 2gb

8gb 

ssd install

Message 87 of 96 (581 Views)

★★ Novice

This is the 5th week I have this issue. At this point i´ve been having more crashes than games played (also FX-6300)

Message 88 of 96 (477 Views)

★★★★ Novice

It is bad programming that isn't compatible with a number of processors. It's sloppy code and totally on their end. Nothing we can do will fix it.

The fact that these crashes and problems still exist after a month is, quite frankly, pretty insulting. The 150 page crash thread is related to the same issue. 

Message 89 of 96 (454 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

same issues , fx-6300 and amd r9-270 freezing in main menu and battle and get disconnect , sometimes get bad_module_info too , really unplayeable but this awesome game when i can't play Frown

Message 90 of 96 (424 Views)