Re: Random freezes and disconnects in main menu

by palingenesis

Original Post

Random freezes and disconnects in main menu

★ Apprentice

Problem desribed above appears only in main menu. During the match there are no disconnects and freezes, everyhing is ok.

AMD fx-6300

8gb RAM

GeForce 960 2gb

Win 10 pro

HDD 7200rpm

Message 1 of 96 (11,618 Views)

EA DICE Team
Hey @B0P_B_3AKOHE, Thanks for the information! Do you get any error message when it happens? 

/Atic 
Message 2 of 96 (11,356 Views)

★★ Novice

I’m getting an error where it says Can not connect to server and it’s booting me from the menu and the live game constantly

Message 3 of 96 (11,349 Views)

★ Apprentice

It was "Connection time out" error - ea.com/unable-to-connect. 

I tried to reboot router, ran Origin and Apex as administrator and had no problems in menu after 2 fast matches.

I'll try to play longer later with my friends and report result.

Message 4 of 96 (11,316 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Novice

for me its freezes for like 5-10 seconds then 5 seconds later after its not frozen anymore i get kicked to the menu where you have to click left click to get in the game and that happens almost after every game not ingame just in the menus and no there is no real error just the connection lost massage

Message 5 of 96 (11,269 Views)

★★★ Newbie

this is also happening on the ps4 i cant stay connected for more then 5 mins freezes then kicks me from ea servers

Message 6 of 96 (11,225 Views)

★★★★ Novice

My brother has the same issue, hope it can be resolved so we can play squads without him disconnecting every match despite having 0 packet loss on his side.

Message 7 of 96 (11,203 Views)

★★★★ Novice
Same issue (i got amd fx-6300)
Message 8 of 96 (11,124 Views)

★★★★ Novice

I can confirm very similar issues on my end too with a FX-6300 processor and Nvidia 900 series card (970 4gb for me). Will freeze in the menus and in games for a matter of seconds, then unfreeze and then freeze again for a number of seconds. Sometimes, I'll get the disconnect error message listed above. When it happens in game, it will freeze and I'll lose connection from the match.

Message 9 of 96 (11,105 Views)

★ Novice

Same issue.  FX-6300 and Nvidia GT960 2GB.

Message 10 of 96 (11,090 Views)