Re: Random crashes without error promt since Season 14 update

by SEKHYr

Original Post

Random crashes without error promt since Season 14 update

★★★ Novice

Hello there, so long story short I am having game crashes without any error promt while playing the game. I am not having any issues (till now) while in menu only, but I have crashes in random intervals while in a match whether it be a normal or ranked. It is only the game that crashes and not the system though. I am attaching my last 2 crash dmp files from my apex directory as my dxdiag. These crashes started after the season update, I haven't had any issues like that before. I have already updated my drivers, redownloaded the game and checked for any other programs interfering with the game overlays etc.

Attachment
Download this attachment
Message 1 of 15 (799 Views)

★★★ Novice

Yo bro, i have the same problem. Probably i fixed the problem deactivating the antivirus. In the past other games had this problem, and now is apex moment Standard smile 

You have to deactivate your antivirus and put apex folder into exceptions of Windows defender.

Let me know if it changes 

see ya

Message 2 of 15 (730 Views)

★★★ Novice
@SEKHYr It's already an exception so not unfortunately.
Message 3 of 15 (704 Views)

★★★ Novice

it could be discord. Sometimes after the season update discord causes apex crash. try to deactivate discord activity from task manager. let me know. if it isn't, i don't know how to help you Frown

Message 4 of 15 (698 Views)

★★★ Novice
@SEKHYr I also thought of that and terminated it as well but to no use.
Message 5 of 15 (695 Views)

★★★ Novice
@Marshadowo so we just need to wait for an apex update where ea fixes that
Message 6 of 15 (693 Views)

★★★ Newbie

so we will just crash for the whole season without a fix.... xD

Message 7 of 15 (613 Views)

★★★ Novice
@FIxMyUltimatePls Thing is that the answer I got from the support was something like "I am a gamer too, but I can do nothing about it. Please accept my sincere apologies, we might do something." I don't think that anyone will actually check the reports.
Message 8 of 15 (591 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

Hey buddy, can you check your events? I guess there was events 4672 and 4624 before your game crash.

Message 9 of 15 (568 Views)

Champion

Any overclocked hardware or XMP profiles could be the cause of this too, might be good to check that out.

Message 10 of 15 (524 Views)