Random color crystal missing (cartel market)

by 3LL3GAME

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Random color crystal missing (cartel market)

★★★★★ Newbie

Yesterday I bought some stuff from the SWTOR cartel market. The problem I got was when I bought a random color crystal "loot box", I opened it but and got a fairly cool looking crystal but after that I never got it in my inventory. After that I resumed playing cause I thought there was something wrong with the server. It has now gone 1 day and I have not seemed to get it.

Do you need to do anything special to get it or should I contact support?

Message 1 of 2 (810 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Random color crystal missing (cartel market)

Hero

@3LL3GAME 

When you open a pack from the cartel market it goes into the cartel stash.  You then have to claim the item from the cartel stash which can be done on any character.  Press Shift + P when logged in to open the cartel stash then at the top click on the Item stash tab and it should be there.

You can then click the claim button to get the crystal in your inventory.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“PATIENCE YOU MUST HAVE my young padawan”

– Yoda

Server: Satele Shan

Volunteer forum moderator, I do not work for EA / BW.

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (800 Views)

All Replies

Re: Random color crystal missing (cartel market)

Hero

@3LL3GAME 

When you open a pack from the cartel market it goes into the cartel stash.  You then have to claim the item from the cartel stash which can be done on any character.  Press Shift + P when logged in to open the cartel stash then at the top click on the Item stash tab and it should be there.

You can then click the claim button to get the crystal in your inventory.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“PATIENCE YOU MUST HAVE my young padawan”

– Yoda

Server: Satele Shan

Volunteer forum moderator, I do not work for EA / BW.
Message 2 of 2 (801 Views)