Random Issues Only With Apex

by Midnight9746

Original Post

Random Issues Only With Apex

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Expert

[Edited: 2/26/2023] I don't know if this is caused by the game, my computer, by players using cheats, or what. However, I'm having the following issues:

- Keys randomly stop working or alternates between working and not working (Appears to be my keyboard randomly bugging out)
- My legend would randomly apply healing items despite never hitting the healing item (Still randomly happens)
- Tacticals and ultimates are randomly activating despite not hitting the buttons (This doesn't seem to happen anymore)
- Legend would randomly stop running while running (This doesn't seem to happen anymore)
- Guns would randomly enter single fire mode, (if they have two modes), or won't fire at all (This doesn't seem to happen anymore)

- Guns being picked up and swapped out by tapping the pick up button. This is suppose to be a hold action, but it doesn't seem like it is sometimes (Appears to happen when tapping the pickup button too quickly or during times of lag, where the game misunderstands a press for a hold, it still happens just not as often)

Message 1 of 3 (324 Views)

Re: Random Issues Only With Apex

★★ Expert

I have experienced two major issues so far:

- my gun stop working when i am aiming at enemy (never when i am not aiming)

- I am being slowed down to like 0.75 of normal speed

When these happen there are no connection issues (packet loss, choke, dropped, etc).

Message 2 of 3 (211 Views)

Re: Random Issues Only With Apex

★★★★★ Expert
@PsyhiX69 I've thought the slowdown was due to the bullet slow effect at first, however different legends like Valkyrie and Octane were slowed down differently when they should of been slowed down the same. Only fortified legends ignore bullet slow, and even those legends were slowing down when being hit by bullets. It seems to happen when I fight a cheater who's wall hacking, almost like they don't feel like chasing me down again, so I get slowed to a near halt. They're also playing as Octane or Pathfinder to catch up quicker.

Whenever my gun stopped working, it would do it in either aimed or not, with a few seasons ago the gun would enter single fire to make it even more of a challenge.
Message 3 of 3 (177 Views)