Random Graphic Freezes

by kurabaras

Original Post

Random Graphic Freezes

★★★ Newbie

Upgraded my computer a few months back with a new GPU,CPU and MOBO.    Now I get random graphic freezes where the image will be stuck.  I can still hear in game sounds and my character moving but it takes about 10 sec before I see new images.   I have attached a DXdiag to see if anyone can point me in the correct direction.

So far I have completely uninstalled my GPU drivers fully and done a clean install.  Looking for other areas to look into.  When i have task manager up nothing gets too high in usage even the GPU stays around 80%.   Only game I am experiencing this in as well. I am not the best with pcs so I am probably missing something obvious.

Message 1 of 3 (273 Views)

Re: Random Graphic Freezes

[ Edited ]
★★ Guide

@kurabarasgo to Windows and click right click and go to search and type graphics settings and choose Classic app, then browse, choose apex legend 

if you didn't find Apex, when u click on browse, go to the driver u have installed the game and choose it from there, then after that click on options ( u will find it after u added Apex legends on Classic app and choose High performance and save

7ca55063af4c4a93c8f80d73aee77a7e.png

please reply back if that works, cuz worked for me.

have a lot of ways to fix it

thanks 

Message 2 of 3 (249 Views)

Re: Random Graphic Freezes

★★★ Newbie

Sorry for delay been busy with work. I applied the fix and it worked for a bit then it started doing it every match now. 

Message 3 of 3 (189 Views)