Re: Rampart banner frame error

by EA_David

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Rampart banner frame error

★★★★★ Novice

So when I was just going through some cosmetics. I unlocked a banner pose for rampart. When going through to find it however I found that the “Frag Out” banner frame for the PS4 was orange and purple. Intrigued I checked with other frames and none were like it, so I went back to see if it was a loading issue. Then BOOM! Everything froze and I was sent to the title screen with this error. Says something about, “a problem processing game logic.” As well as,” [CLIENT] Tried to unload a pak file that isn’t loaded. Pak status PAK_STATUS_INVALID_PAKHANDLE.”

Message 1 of 5 (659 Views)

Accepted Solution

Community Manager

@9top7338fszj  @9nx77ucjsr7h 
Hey, as indicated, this banner is currently bugged.  A fix is incoming, but for now please swap to a different banner if you have "frag out" assigned to Bloodhound or Rampart 

Thanks!

David.png
Stay and Play.png

View in thread

Message 4 of 5 (594 Views)

All Replies

★ Novice

Yeah it happened to me to but for bloodhound I don't know how to fix it 

Message 2 of 5 (633 Views)

★ Novice

I'm on console ps4

Message 3 of 5 (631 Views)

Community Manager

@9top7338fszj  @9nx77ucjsr7h 
Hey, as indicated, this banner is currently bugged.  A fix is incoming, but for now please swap to a different banner if you have "frag out" assigned to Bloodhound or Rampart 

Thanks!

David.png
Stay and Play.png
Message 4 of 5 (595 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Is this still bugged? It's been over a year. Is there anyone even attempting to fix it or has it just been permanently removed?

Message 5 of 5 (255 Views)