Raids guild rules

by Spirulina999

Original Post

Raids guild rules

★★ Apprentice

What is meant by “No damage the first 24 hours”? Is the intention to let the entire guild membership see that a raid has been opened on the theory that this would create an equal chance for a high rank in the raid?  If I were to join a guild with this rule, I would want to know what I am supposed to do when a raid is opened.

Message 1 of 8 (598 Views)

Re: Raids guild rules

May I ask some questions?  What the heck are you talking about??  What guides??  What Raids??  I didn't know Anthem had anything like this in the plans??  Where are you getting your info from??  I want to read more about it....

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I am NOT an EA employee, I am just a simple gamer like most everyone else here volunteering my help to those who may can use it .....That means I have to pay for my games just like you, lol.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Message 2 of 8 (595 Views)

Hero (Retired)

@mcsupersport @Spirulina999 I moved this topic to the correct section.

Message 3 of 8 (587 Views)

★★ Apprentice

I am talking about Star Wars Galaxy of Heroes.  One game mode is Raids, available to players who joined Guilds.  When looking into different guilds, some with higher level players list raids require the rules I mentioned.  Players get gear and credits according to their contribution rank in each raid, unlike general guild daily participation awards that everybody gets.  So I make sure to do both.  I was looking for answers from fellow players because there is nothing I can find through Origen or EA.  Now that I am a F2P player it is clear that we all still pay a cost in TIME, so I appreciate that you volunteer answers for us newbies.  Thank you!

Message 4 of 8 (570 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

I thimk he is talking about rules made up by his guild

Message 5 of 8 (564 Views)

★★ Novice

This means not to do any damage for the first 24 hours after the raid is started. This is usually so lower levels can get some damage in before level 85s just wipe the whole raid out.

Message 6 of 8 (537 Views)

★★★ Newbie

It took me getting kicked out of a guild to understand.  You play using only 1 weak character and do not score any hits on middle character.  You will show no points but will be ranked with a 0.  A lot of higher level guilds do this and not all communicate with their members.  This gives everyone in the guild the opportunity to earn guild currency.

Message 7 of 8 (518 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Not really to make it fair, rather, allow all members to collect as playing even without scoring gives you a rank that allows you to collect.

Message 8 of 8 (517 Views)