Re: Rage2 have same problem with popcnt like apex legends

by Xavdu93

Original Post

Rage2 have same problem with popcnt like apex legends

★★★★ Apprentice

Can someone explain how rage 2 is easy edited to work on core2 quads? i try little before fix and he works. i play rage 2 on core2 quad with 70% usage. I cant believe how is that easy for someone but team of developers cant fix that in apex. rage 2 is too apex(avalanche open world bla bla...) one day i will buy new platform but i swear i dont play apex legends and other games who need stupid instructions. Now i saw how easy that is to fix... Cya, never want to play that games who try to use our money with no want to try to fix games for cpu who can handle games. Rage 2 confirm everything that is sayed on this forum.... #lazydevelopersRespawn

Message 1 of 5 (527 Views)

Community Manager

EA has nothing to do with Rage 2 @Markodrasko and as such we are unable to comment on how it works.

If your CPU does not meet the minimum specs required to run the game then I'm sorry to say but you will run into issues.

Darko

Darko.png
Message 2 of 5 (508 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

U are unable to do nothing. Why on rage2 first screen apear apex(avalanche.....)?

Message 3 of 5 (504 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

How to communicate with respawn? With developers? I think that developers didnt see and dont know for this problem. This problems is easy to fix and horible comunication and support from us to developers is key that problem is not solved.

Dont say minimum req when i run apex on ways much lower cpu and graphic, like is pentium b960 and gt 710m but cant start game on q9650 and gtx660... Very bad support and comunication. I say one more time i am going to ryzen platform but never install apex because this stupid instruction which is not neccesary. I dont want to pay platform because of this game....

Message 4 of 5 (486 Views)

★★★ Newbie

You are so right !!! I am exactly in the same scenario, I keep my old configuration for fun (because I am an overclocker), my core 2 quad 9650 is currently at 4.18 GHz and rage 2 runs very well with the fix. I think exactly like you, everything is a question of optimization and development ... Even today in 2020, I am convinced that a good quad core can do the job on a large majority of games. Rage 2 is running very well now, I have a few drops but I had to wait more than a year to find this fix and make it work .... Fortunately I was able to be reimbursed 1 year ago. In short, we often have the impression of being only slot machines. But all in all, let's not complain, the core 2 quads are still 10 years old, which is very very old in IT. And they are still doing well in many games !!! But it would be so good for the development studios to make sure that we use our hardware properly, whether it is on a standby configuration or on a recent configuration. Because the problem does not only concern the old platforms, given the power of current processors, PCs are clearly under exploited ... But hey, the last AAA game that requires a CPU and an overpowered graphics card is surely a good excuse to sell equipment unfortunately. Even if indeed, the resource needs have increased in 10 years, that does not justify the performance gap that can sometimes be obtained between 2 games. I take the example of ark survival evolved which is beautifully well optimized in cpu resource ... The game is a huge graphic slap and my RTX 2070 super runs 100% with my old quad .... the whole thing, the cpu is between 50 and 85% of use ..... In short, it is so lamentable that it speaks for itself, the answer that we give you MDR !!!!!!! "your cpu does not have the minimum required", this is the eternal answer unfortunately ... ridiculous and so off the mark ... There is no need to be a developer to make these observations ... . Budgetary logic surely .... Same problem on the last call of duty modern warfaire, the games just do not want to launch, I think it is also a problem of instructional games ...

@Markodrasko wrote:

Can someone explain how rage 2 is easy edited to work on core2 quads? i try little before fix and he works. i play rage 2 on core2 quad with 70% usage. I cant believe how is that easy for someone but team of developers cant fix that in apex. rage 2 is too apex(avalanche open world bla bla...) one day i will buy new platform but i swear i dont play apex legends and other games who need stupid instructions. Now i saw how easy that is to fix... Cya, never want to play that games who try to use our money with no want to try to fix games for cpu who can handle games. Rage 2 confirm everything that is sayed on this forum.... #lazydevelopersRespawn

Message 5 of 5 (308 Views)