Re: Rage quit!!!

by vincenz91

Original Post

Rage quit!!!

★★★★ Novice

Casual Sunday turning on my PS4, i just wanted to play some Apex. But my experience just turned short. Playing in casual to get destroyed by predators or master who cares. Just guys with 20000 kills 4K damage badge... Guys who have 2 or 3 times the amount of kills i have with all my legends but on one legend. Going into ranked cuz i couldnt deal with This anymore. But im ranked gold 4 and same experience but with smurfs preds or just because i got matched with platinum or diamonds on their way to master/pred. I’ve heard that Respawn is trying his best to fill lobbies with 60 person at least ( even though im still getting in ranked and casual game with only one teammate or none) and kind of don’t care about SBMM but come on you are ruining (i believe) a lot of people experience by filling lobbies randomly... I hate to say this but i’ve been playing the game since season 1 and season 7 will probably be the last one for me cuz i can’t deal with getting slapped over and over by people that shouldnt even be near my lobby. Sorry if there is mistakes english is not my native language. Good day everyone. Bye bye Respawn.

Message 1 of 3 (232 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Pro

@vincenz91 

Could have come out of my mouth. However, I am the one who is on the road to master and complains about getting gold or sometimes even bronze players on the team. But I won't play Apex anymore either, I just don't have the feeling that what the players want and say is being taken into account.

Message 2 of 3 (182 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

@Sick1ClickWell that exactly that ! If my teammates and lobbies were filled with player with the same level as myself i might have reached maybe diamond (im not good enough to reach master or pred) but i get like u teammate that are bronze or silver with low level and die to crazy good teams of players that are 2 or 3 times better than us. Shame.

Message 3 of 3 (170 Views)