Re: Races and armor that I bought have disappeared

by Belgorad

Original Post

Races and armor that I bought have disappeared

★★★ Newbie

So a long time ago I have purchased the Twi'lek, the Miraluka, and maybe the Mirialan? But I know for sure that the first two I did bought but now when I go into character creation it's acting like I never owned them even though I literally have a Miraluka character! And I remember playing as a Twi'lek smuggler but I deleted her. I bought all of my stuff on the same server.

Then cartel armor, I bought two cartel armor for my sith sorcerer recently and when I wanted to unlock it for my other characters it's also acting like I never bought iteit though my sith character is wearing it. Where are my stuff and how do I rightfully get it back?

Message 1 of 3 (533 Views)

[ Edited ]
Hero

@MartianGirlZ98 

Can you attach a screen shot for the cartel armor you purchased in the collections?  Also when you look at the tooltip of the armor when you hover over it, does it says "Unlocked in collections"?

For the species, there are two ways to unlock them. Either purchase them from the Cartel Market, claim the item from the unclaimed tab on the character that purchased it and then use the item it puts into your inventory.  The second way is to level that species to level 50 by creating a class that can play that species.  Is your Miraluka level 50 or higher?  If not what is your swtor Display Name to investigate if it was purchased or not.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“PATIENCE YOU MUST HAVE my young padawan”

– Yoda

Server: Satele Shan

Volunteer forum moderator, I do not work for EA / BW.
Message 2 of 3 (499 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I'm using my phone to reply and it says that the picture is too big to upload, is it better to do it on the computer? I have a level 65 or 67 Chiss Bounty Hunter and I did looked through my collections but it's no where to be found.

Message 3 of 3 (426 Views)