RYZEN PROBLEM ONLY 20FPS

by 9543R

Original Post

RYZEN PROBLEM ONLY 20FPS

[ Edited ]
★ Apprentice

Hi,today i bought a new PC with AMD Ryzen 5 1600x,gtx 1050ti and 8gb ram HyperX Fury...ANd i can play APEX LEGENDS on lowest settings ONLY ON 20 FPS AND OTHER GAMES ARE RUNNING SAME.. some tips? what to do? please..it should run on high settings on stable 60fps

Message 1 of 7 (550 Views)

Re: RYZEN PROBLEM ONLY 20FPS

★ Pro
my system is 1050ti, 8gb hyperx savage and i5-4690 with this i get 60fps on all lowest settings 1080p.. If you have 1440p panel or refresh rate above 60hz that might be a problem.. post a dxdiag if u can
make sure ur ram is dual channel configured
Message 2 of 7 (540 Views)

★ Apprentice

i have resolution 1440x900 and single channel ram

Message 3 of 7 (538 Views)

★ Apprentice

60hz monitor too...

Message 4 of 7 (537 Views)

★ Pro
If it's a new pc there's many things u can do but i would recommand buying a second 8gb hyperx fury IMPORTANT same latencies/speed/brand// make sure u ask the store(or online store) about this specific problem and get the exact same .. playing 60fps on high settings will be very hard even with dual channel memory.. Once u get the ram u have to make sure u put in the right slots (see motherboard manual) you also need to configure bios.. also make sure to update ur bios u have version F3 and gigabyte has version F31 available.. For best play i would suggest nvidia driver 399.24 but thats up to u.. since u have a M.2 slot make sure to upgrade your hard drive to a nvme drive in the future like a 970 evo from samsung
Message 5 of 7 (515 Views)

★ Apprentice

okay thanks,but sometime it runs stable on 60fps on high settings maybe every 6rd game? i think..

Message 6 of 7 (511 Views)

★ Apprentice

even the fortnite on the lowest setings goes on 20fps...

Message 7 of 7 (507 Views)