Re: RX 580 8GB & FX 6300 Constant Crash 5-10 Minute Gameplay

by thewhitemans

Original Post

RX 580 8GB & FX 6300 Constant Crash 5-10 Minute Gameplay

★★★★★ Novice

I've been having this freeze / crash / can't connect to EA servers since the game came out. FX 6300 should be able to run this game. I run Black Ops 4 perfect.. This is probably the only game I can't seem to run. I've talked with support, sent DXDiag & Msinfo, they don't really seem helpful so I figured i'd come here, dropped 60 on the game for cosmetics I get I won't get that back but damn can y'all help a brother out. I just don't understand how an RX 580 8GB & FX-6300 can't run this game. FPS isn't an issue it's just freeze and then crash.

If you can help me, weather it be another random person or an EA staff member.. Need this fixed asap and i'm sure i'm not the only one  having this issue. I meet the PC Requirements but don't understand how this is happening over and over and over again.

If you can help me you get one free hug voucher, can be redeemed at any time. Either that or a guaranteed Legendary Finisher from Apex Crate :D

Message 1 of 7 (810 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

Well 8 hours in, no help.. Still the same issue, even lowering my clock didn't help, lowered every setting even VRAM to 3GB.

Didn't do a thing, this is kinda weird.. I don't understand how such a game that take literally nothing to run it won't let me run it.. I maybe get a game in and that's a hard maybe.. First 2 days it wasn't as bad but progressively got worse over time and it's honestly such an annoying thing to deal with.. Kinda weird to release a game fully when a lot of people can't seem to run it.

Message 2 of 7 (780 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

Well day 7 still can't seem to get into a single * match, damn for a AAA company you sure do know how to make the consumer happy. So happy they look at the PC Requirements & Meet them perfectly if not well over the requirements. I honestly don't understand what the issue is. You say you're working on it, without updates given to the community on how to fix this.. It's not even that I have AMD people with 3k PC's have this issue as well and y'all can't seem to help them either.. This is really upsetting tbh, why release a full game when it can't even run properly.

Message 3 of 7 (730 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

A lot of people have reported that issue already. They have said the issue has been reported, but there doesnt seem to be any major update as to what's being done about it so far. I suppose it takes time?

It seems to affect people who have a CPU from the 6xxx series by AMD. (I have the same issue with a FX-6100)

Message 4 of 7 (703 Views)

★★★ Novice

@Malazzan Someone found a temporally solution, Press Windows + R > type "msconfig" > startup > advanced options > check number of processor and set it to 4 and restart your computer.

This gonna make your fps lower but fix the problem temporally until we get an update 

Message 5 of 7 (694 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

I understand, more posts more hope for a reply I guess lmao.

We meet well over the requirements but I guess EA is sticking us again.

Message 6 of 7 (671 Views)

★ Guide

i5-2500K - RX 580. I have the same issue. 

Message 7 of 7 (668 Views)