RTX 2080 Ti and other rtx crashing in Apex Legends

by HeadHumper

Original Post

RTX 2080 Ti and other rtx crashing in Apex Legends

★★ Novice

I've been having crashes since the game came out using my rtx 2080 ti and it went away after a while and I assumed it was fixed.

After season 4 update it started crashing a lot and I'm playing ranked matches, I crashed quite few times and I've got a penalty for each time I did. Now it is up to 190 minutes. I contacted support twice and got a list of troubleshooting steps and I honestly tried them all, from repairing the game from the origin launcher and trying older drivers like the 417.35 and even reinstalling windows altogether, nothing worked.  Last support person I spoke to told me to search youtube and google for a fix?!?! I attached the chat here..

If this continues ill have a month worth of delay penalty on my account and I cant do anything about it. Please help me find a solution before i lose my mind

Message 1 of 3 (674 Views)

Re: RTX 2080 Ti and other rtx crashing in Apex Legends

★★★★★ Newbie

Atm eagame and nvidia are working to patch this, no fix availible. Don't play in ranked mode for the moment

Message 2 of 3 (586 Views)

Re: RTX 2080 Ti and other rtx crashing in Apex Legends

★★ Novice

I cant play anything atm. crashes are consistent after season 4. I literally crash every game

Message 3 of 3 (493 Views)