Re: RIP Apex

by -NW-JestGerv

Original Post

RIP Apex

★★★★ Novice

Y'all can't seem to grasp the fact that this witch hunt to blame connections for the hit detection issues when really it's only Pathfinder that's busted is laughable. This game has been so laggy and broken since the Legendary Hunt started that it's almost not playable. Constant huge lag spikes and lag indicators after 590 hours playing the game with no issues is killing this game for me. I know plenty of others are fed up with it as well. Do you even care that you're going to continue to hemorrhage players because of this bs? Get a grip and fix this horrendous issue while you still have a player base willing to stick around.

Message 1 of 12 (539 Views)

★ Guide

It is quite terrible. I have to fear loading into a match and leaving it due to the latency icon in the top right corner for an entire game. Forget about Elite Mode...that's just ridiculous lag every single match for me. I can't even enjoy it or strive to do well in it with a high streak.

Message 2 of 12 (526 Views)

★★ Novice

Why don’t you guys just connect to a different data center? I’ve been having lag issues all week, found this forum and the first post about ‘data centers’ decided to chose a different server with comparable ping and BAM.   I’m back in the game averaging my 5-7 kills per game again lol...

Message 3 of 12 (484 Views)

★★★★ Guide

The best server for me is St louis and its 105 since the legendary hunt I go out of sync every game. They have made the lag so bad now I cant play it for over a minute without getting booted from game. 

Message 4 of 12 (466 Views)

★★ Novice

Sounds like an isp problem ... you live in a bad service area???

Message 5 of 12 (425 Views)

★ Guide
@-NW-JestGerv All is well, now. Just use a VPN. makes it run so much smoother for me, anyways. Hoping you guys can get good results also
Message 6 of 12 (408 Views)
Highlighted

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

@TomatoGun97  I'm not paying an additional fee to run a free game that ran fine until they started their lame * witch hunt. All they had to do was fix Pathfinder's broken * hitbox and there would be no issue. I had 595 hours into the game with no issues, then this lame patch dropped and crushed the game.

Message 7 of 12 (406 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

@robroy310 It's not an ISP issue. This lag issue is massively widespread and only began when The Legendary Hunt started. I had 595 virtually lag free hours in the game when it started, I live in a large service area with 100mgb up 10mgb down service. My internet is not the issue.

Message 8 of 12 (405 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

@robroy310  Why would I have to choose a new data center after 595 lag free hours? The issue is worldwide and only began with the Legendary Hunt while they "explore the possibility that iinternet connections are contributing to incorrect hit registration" . Anyone with half a brain knows that it was simply a broken * hit box on Pathfinder that was and still is causing the hit registration issues.

Message 9 of 12 (403 Views)

★★ Novice

All I know is that my issues are ok after switching data centers

Message 10 of 12 (388 Views)