[RESOLVED] Rivals connectivity issues

by rweller15

Original Post

Re: Session has expired

★★ Novice

How does this help the day after we receive rewards absolutely shocking customer service and no mention of any compensation for players affected by this issue 

Message 501 of 508 (631 Views)

Re: [RESOLVED] Rivals connectivity issues

★★★★★ Novice
@EA_rephii What about the compensation?
It’s EA’s fault, EA should at least compensate us…
Message 502 of 508 (579 Views)

★★★★★ Novice
@EA_rephii This is more than an inconvenience. We've missed out on rivals and end of season rewards. What's being done?
Message 503 of 508 (554 Views)

★ Guide

Insane. We deserve compensation! Let me guess your great servers were not the problem, it was our ISP or our WiFi? Compensate us, betrayers

Message 504 of 508 (520 Views)

★★ Novice

For anyone interested, I can’t see that EA will provide any updates on compensation here so I have sent an email via the https://help.ea.com/ via their create a case process.

I emailed via their help page and created a case asking to be credited with the 90 games rewards, may be worth trying that route as well and see if they respond!!!! 

Good luck

Message 505 of 508 (489 Views)

★★★★★ Novice
@0IIie-2K No chance mate. They couldn't care less.
Message 506 of 508 (470 Views)

★★ Novice

I know but have to try, it’s so frustrating, emails and cases refer you to twitter, twitter refers you back to ea help….  I did then get this reply:

I would like to inform you that we do not have any official news regarding any good will grant on this issue. however I will raise this concern to my team for you.

Message 507 of 508 (441 Views)

Re: No opponents found division rivals fifa 23

★★★★ Novice

The problem was solved in the past two days, but it happened again i can’t play rivals or fiut champs for the past hour… i tried every solution !

Message 508 of 508 (409 Views)

ea-play-promo-splash

What's EA Play?

New name, new look, same great benefits: EA Access and Origin Access are now EA Play.

Get more info on the change here.

fifa-20-splash

Keep your account safe

Turn on Login Verification to access FUT Web and Companion Apps, and protect your information.

View more on EA Help