RED CLOCK SYMBOL IN EVERY GAME EVEN THOUGH INTERNET IS FINE

by 69Chandler-Bing

Original Post

Re: RED CLOCK SYMBOL IN EVERY GAME EVEN THOUGH INTERNET IS FINE

★★ Novice

It's not anyones' ISP. The "Its an issue between you and your ISP" is a generic response that "support teams" give people when they don't know the answer or they know that it's on their end and they don't want to admit it.

This is a widespread, game-killing issue that EVERYONE is having. Matches are so laggy that it's unplayable. Every. Single. Teammate that I play with has the same little speedometer of lag and are complaining about shots not registering, doors not opening, not being able to pick up items, stuttering, etc. ever since the update. But instead of fixing it and admitting to the issue, they worry about skins and battle pass perks, etc.

It's not on anyones' end save for the Apex team. This is why streamers are avoiding it and 9/10 that you find playing it have the SAME latency alert that the rest of us do.

Message 11 of 16 (852 Views)

★★★★★ Novice
It’s ridiculous they should at least admit and just tell us if they are working on it or not, pathetic company. But then again it’s no surprise from EA.
Message 12 of 16 (822 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I am having the same issue, most of my games have the red clock in the top right of the screen. It's unplayable and i'm going to quit this game JUST because of its bugs. I think this game is very well designed and very very poor coded and supported. They promised to do weekly updates and they didn't. Now they are killing their game with their hands. I really think this company is bad.

P.S. Check out my screenshots, i have no packet loss whatsoever (and every other game has no lag btw) apart from the one with their apex server. Even the pings to easo.ea.com are going fine considering i live in Europe easo.ea.com server is in America. If this is not a proof idk what this is.

PP.S. TELL US SOMETHING EA!

Message 13 of 16 (807 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Same problem every game. Unplayable. During double XP weekend. Thx EA

Message 14 of 16 (784 Views)

★★★ Newbie

i repaired the game via origin (right click on your game in the origin menu and select 'repair game') 

This removed the problem for me.

Hope it helps u guys too

Message 15 of 16 (776 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Novice

I actually managed to play last night with no issues after reinstalling and choosing a server with the least ping and packet loss.

But I have to change the server every time I wanna play.

Message 16 of 16 (710 Views)