RED CLOCK SYMBOL IN EVERY GAME EVEN THOUGH INTERNET IS FINE

by 69Chandler-Bing

Original Post

Highlighted

RED CLOCK SYMBOL IN EVERY GAME EVEN THOUGH INTERNET IS FINE

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Novice

Hello! 

Every game since the latest update I have been getting the red clock symbol for latency even though my connection is absolutely fine.

Before this new update the game was working perfectly. Yet again another issue that makes me not able to play the game. 

I have tried flushing the DNS and clearing all cache files. 

Any help would be great. 

Message 1 of 16 (2,912 Views)

Re: RED CLOCK SYMBOL IN EVERY GAME EVEN THOUGH INTERNET IS FINE

★★★★★ Novice

Same thing for me. Tried to change server but the packet loss % is so high in every one.

Message 2 of 16 (2,861 Views)

★★ Apprentice

@69Chandler-Bingyeah i get the same symbol too every single match even when i change the server

Message 3 of 16 (2,854 Views)

★ Novice

I'm getting exactly the same problem.  A red clock and lag in every single match.  I've tried restarting internet, flushing DNS, changing server etc.  Game worked fine up until about two days ago.

Message 4 of 16 (2,802 Views)

★★★ Newbie

So pleased others are having this issue in recent days.  Mine is 100 percent since the update went in.  Was working absolutely fine before then and nothing else has changed with my PC , environment, network etc.

Running around not so bad but opening doors, supply bins and especially firing a weapon is just too delayed and laggy to actually play to game.  Big shame really.  Hating all the EA replies suggesting it is the users connection.  It is totally something patch related that has caused this 

Message 5 of 16 (2,794 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

At least other players are experiencing the same issue, what specs do you guys have? 

Message 6 of 16 (2,783 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

Work absolutely fine before update. Now I have the big red clock symbol and everything is laggy.

I connect from Turkey and choose Frankfurt servers. 

Platform : Ps4 pro

Message 7 of 16 (2,778 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

Okay so I spoke with an EA adviser and after sending a traceroute file to them he said that the problem is between me and my ISP as my connection to the EA server is perfect... 

So even though this started happening after the new update, its a problem with my ISP. Strange... 

He also said that "we have not had a huge amount of players contact about connection issues to apex since the update." 

So I wonder if it could be our ISP's. 

I'm using Virgin Media. 

Is anyone else?

Message 8 of 16 (2,736 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice
L O L
Message 9 of 16 (2,715 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

Definitely not with my ISP, since the problem only started after the recent update, and my connection work just fine in other games.

Message 10 of 16 (2,677 Views)