Re: R5apex.exe application file missing

by jclifton82

Original Post

R5apex.exe application file missing

★★ Novice

I have spent hours now searching online, reading various things in the forums, googling the issue, looking on Youtube, I have a new ish custom gaming PC. its a high end top of the line model with the best qualty graphics cards and is above the system requirments. Apex was working yesterday. but for some reason after unninstalling the game, reinstalling the game, repairing the game, updating my drivers and restarting my pc numous times.  everytime its the same damn issue..  Apex wont install with the required R5apex.exe appilcation file.   why is this?  when I install a shortcut to the desktop  it ends up being a white icon and says the location is missing.   where has my game gone? am tired and fed up now.  I have seen about the visuals and all that. Ive installed and updated all the visuals  I have the latest everything installed.  the game was running fine yesterday but I have spent and wasted a lot of hours.  A  Whole day in fact trying to get this free to play game to work which is now isn't  and it's doing my head in because there are people online whom are still able to play the game on their machines and are streaming Apex Live.  yet mine is missing the application file so I can no longer boot up the game to play.

can someone Please help me?  I just need the actual .exe file.  that's all.

Message 1 of 7 (602 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Novice

@LiverTwitchDo you have this kn you virus and treat proctection?? "your virus &.threat protection its orginazed by itself""
Try to make it no not organized by tis self watch some yt video

And yeah if you have other kinds of antivirus except the windows one delete dhe antivirus program and just use the antivirus windows gave you

Message 2 of 7 (541 Views)

★★★ Novice

Got the same issue. Tried everything, can't find any r5apex.exe file anywhere on my HD's. Played it yesterday, worked fine.

Message 3 of 7 (530 Views)

★ Novice

i'm having same problem aswell the file is just missing i don't know how yesterday it was working perfect and today it's not working at all

Message 4 of 7 (504 Views)

★ Novice

hey dude i just fixed it it was my antivirus that deleted the file you need to just restore the file from your antivirus

Message 5 of 7 (503 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I figured that out too, except I cannot get Avast to NOT delete it.  I made exceptions to that file every which way that was possible, and Avast just says (*&%# YOU and deletes it again.

Message 6 of 7 (499 Views)

Community Manager

@LiverTwitch 

Did you eventually get into the game and was it anti-virus related like the others mentioned here?

Blueberry.png
Message 7 of 7 (407 Views)