R5Apex.exe missing

by CiLhink

Original Post

Re: R5APEX.EXE missing

★ Novice

Yeah probably. But it's relatively easy to go into the quarantine and restore the files.

Message 11 of 14 (612 Views)

Re: R5Apex.exe missing

[ Edited ]
★ Novice

@Cuppo91 I had it today but I solved it let me help you first thing to do is. go to Avast Free Antivirus search for the apex file that you are missing, which you can find in your virus vault. click on more and then click on recount. now you have restored the file. now you have to remove Free Antivirus from your computer or it will happen again. then you have to recount apex, you do it like this go to origin game library click on right mouse button and click on repair now all you have to do is restart your computer and you can play apex again

Message 12 of 14 (519 Views)

Re: R5APEX.EXE missing

Community Manager

@Cuppo91 wrote:

Hi guys.

I had the same issue with a missing .exe file.

I snooped around and found that my antivirus had put the R5-files in quarantine.

Look into your antivirus!

@CiLhink 

Was it anti-virus related or are you still having trouble getting into the game?

Blueberry.png
Message 13 of 14 (485 Views)

Re: R5Apex.exe missing

★★★ Newbie

I have got one solution. Hopefully it will works for you too. Go to the registry editor: click on HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE/SOFTWARE/Microsoft/Windows NT/CurrentVersion/Image File Execution Options, find R5Apex and delete this value (folder). I had the same problem with Origin. Solution was similar to this problem. Same method but you have to delete these four values:

• OriginClientService.exe
  • OriginCrashReporter.exe
  • Origin.exe
  • OriginER.exe

Some of you can have only two values: 

• Origin.exe
  • OriginER.exe

I wish all of you good luck and solid (good) nerves. Standard smile

Message 14 of 14 (412 Views)