Quiting

by theforgotin1

Original Post

Quiting

★★★ Apprentice

Im sorry to admit it but i have to quit playing apex because of the insults from other players and also quiting early ( reporting them does no good )the changes made just really took the enjoyment and desire to play from me. If it ever goes back to the way it was or solo play becomes an option please let me know. It WAS a hreat concept but........

Message 1 of 3 (89 Views)

Re: Quiting

Champion (Retired)
@theforgotin1 Yes it can be toxic playing with 2 random teammates. There is no solo mode. If you find at least 1 good friend you can enjoy the game!
Recently one random guy told to his teammate about me.. Look at this idiot he had purple shield and died.(Btw it was 2vs1)
I said okay then, goodbye! and quited and reported him.
Another time i killed one enemy with Longbow and he sent me a text message: "Suckers"
haha another report.
No reason to respond it's best to avoid toxic people.

Message 2 of 3 (76 Views)

Re: Quiting

[ Edited ]
★★★ Apprentice

They need to bring back a setup like the legendary hunt to where your xp matters and the goals are reward base not BP lvl...but i know one voice isnt going to change it so me and the people i know are going to quit playing apex and go back to BF5...in fact my son went back to fortnite and pubg and would rather play those instead of apex

Message 3 of 3 (64 Views)