Quirk with war dog quotes

by EinarThePillager

Original Post

Quirk with war dog quotes

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Guide

I ran a test match with 2 of my accounts and found out that the war dog can speak English! I bet the war dog is modeled from the Rhino as it has some of its quotes when its told to attack air units. War dog's can't attack air units but Rhinos can; they may have not been able to do this before, but I know Rhinos can attack air units. Please in the next update, fix this and give us the option to listen to ALL of the unit's quote's like the Tick Tanks's response of "Dig, dig, dig, dig, dig!" and "Ready to pirouette!", Mutant Marauder's response of "Let's make them ugly" and "Into the grinder", and finally the the Militant's stupid reply when told to attack anti-infantry vehicles - "Kill or be killed".

Edit: it turns out the quirk will only occur if the rhino is present in either deck.

Message 1 of 3 (460 Views)

Re: Quirk with war dog quotes

[ Edited ]
EA Live QV Team

Hey @EinarThePillager thanks for reaching out and for your feedback! Funny to hear the dog speak! I've flagged this to the team. Standard smile

Message 2 of 3 (415 Views)

Re: Quirk with war dog quotes

★★★★★ Guide

@EA_Grasshopper wrote:

Hey @EinarThePillager thanks for reaching out and for your feedback! Funny to hear the dog speak! I've flagged this to the team. Standard smile

It is funny as an easter egg, from rhinos who have an unused quote. The only way a rhino would try to disobey your attack command is to have it attack a burrowed rock-worm. Sure would want a feature where you can listen to all of a units quotes and find out their accent. What is the tick tank's accent BTW, it sounds cool.

Message 3 of 3 (390 Views)