Re: Quick sell recovery after the 7 days circle period

by chinsrus101

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Quick sell recovery after the 7 days circle period

★★★ Novice

Hi...is there any way to recover quick sold players if i pass the 7 days period... 

Quick sold my Tots dias on 10-11 June coz of duplicate items but today when i tried to recover him i am not getting any option to choose the exact date when i quick sold him...

Message 1 of 6 (404 Views)

Accepted Solution

Community Manager

Hey @Erica-klein,

If you're no longer seeing that particular player available to recover, I'm afraid there isn't a way to push the 7 day period back any farther.

If it's just within that 7 day period and you're still not seeing the player, please reach out to support so they can take a look and see what other options may be available. 

Mako.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 6 (389 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

Hey @Erica-klein,

If you're no longer seeing that particular player available to recover, I'm afraid there isn't a way to push the 7 day period back any farther.

If it's just within that 7 day period and you're still not seeing the player, please reach out to support so they can take a look and see what other options may be available. 

Mako.png
Message 2 of 6 (390 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

@EA_MakoThanks alot for your reply! Yep,it's my bad that i passed out the 7 days period...but it's all good Standard smile
Have a great day/night ✌🏻

Message 3 of 6 (361 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@EA_Mako I accidentally quick sold my toty donnarumma and more bite I have no more quick sell restores what can I do I have ten players I need to recover
Message 4 of 6 (291 Views)

@Sal223 Further restores cannot be granted

Black Champion chinsrus.png

Message 5 of 6 (275 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@Erica-klein What did you do? I have the same problem, quick sold my casillas for 0 coins by mistake and it's 7 days and 1 hour ago.. Is there a solution to get him back?
Message 6 of 6 (200 Views)

ea-play-promo-splash

What's EA Play?

New name, new look, same great benefits: EA Access and Origin Access are now EA Play.

Get more info on the change here.

fifa-20-splash

Keep your account safe

Turn on Login Verification to access FUT Web and Companion Apps, and protect your information.

View more on EA Help