Re: Quests not loading

by saintlydevilis

Original Post

Quests not loading

★★★ Newbie
On several occasions now the timer for the quest was counting down ( was at 25 seconds). I sat and waited to see what it would be, but the timer just changed back to full and didn't give me a new quest.

Other notes: I opened quests, refreshed an existing quest that I didn't want, and then waited for the new quest to appear.

When this occurred I was home but the Wi-Fi was turned off on my phone. I turned on Wi-Fi and restarted the app but the timer was back to just under 4 hours with no new quest....

Before I could finish writing this, I restarted the app again and it loaded after an hour. If this happens, just be patient, and it will come. Thanks for reading
Message 1 of 2 (510 Views)

Re: Quests not loading

★★ Guide

Yes to do quests, and get quests as soon as they arrive you need to have internet. Otherwise, there is no way for the information to come through. There are only a certain amount of quests per day. This also stops people from time travelling to get extra quests. The game will not allow you to fool it with more than the set amount of quests. I've not tried to do this, but we do need to remember this game is a business, and some people do try to get more than the set amount of quests a day.

Message 2 of 2 (493 Views)