Question about character restoration

by Orangenkaiser

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Question about character restoration

★ Novice

Hello, last Saturday I had to leave to run some errands and didn't fully log out of my game and someone in my household though it would be funny to go in and delete all of my characters. I submitted an in-game ticket but after checking this website it saying it can take two weeks to get a response. I was wondering if this is something I can call in to CS about to try to get it resolved quicker or is this something that can only be handled by in-game tickets?

Message 1 of 2 (298 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Question about character restoration

[ Edited ]
Hero

@Orangenkaiser

Unfortunately the customer service people on the phone cannot do character restores or escalate the ticket you submitted.  Tickets are being worked as quickly as possible based on first come first serve.

As per this sticky here:

Ticket Response Time

• Average response time on in-game tickets is about 16 days as of January 10th 2019.

If you submitted your ticket last Saturday, then it should only be at most 11 more days to go but hopefully sooner.  I know it's frustrating and I'd be very upset too if someone did that to me.  Hopefully it won't be the full 11 days but unfortunately the ticket is the only way to get them back.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“PATIENCE YOU MUST HAVE my young padawan”

– Yoda

Server: Satele Shan

Volunteer forum moderator, I do not work for EA / BW.

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (271 Views)

All Replies

Re: Question about character restoration

[ Edited ]
Hero

@Orangenkaiser

Unfortunately the customer service people on the phone cannot do character restores or escalate the ticket you submitted.  Tickets are being worked as quickly as possible based on first come first serve.

As per this sticky here:

Ticket Response Time

• Average response time on in-game tickets is about 16 days as of January 10th 2019.

If you submitted your ticket last Saturday, then it should only be at most 11 more days to go but hopefully sooner.  I know it's frustrating and I'd be very upset too if someone did that to me.  Hopefully it won't be the full 11 days but unfortunately the ticket is the only way to get them back.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“PATIENCE YOU MUST HAVE my young padawan”

– Yoda

Server: Satele Shan

Volunteer forum moderator, I do not work for EA / BW.
Message 2 of 2 (272 Views)