Quest Timed Out Unable To Get Collection

by TheSimsGodess

Original Post

Quest Timed Out Unable To Get Collection

★★ Novice

My question here is that I didn’t complete the wedding quest in the timeframe, because I started it on a Sunday, and I didn’t finish it before I had to go to school the next day, and I didn’t finish it Monday night ether, and the next day I also had school, so by the time I got home from school the quest had timed out, now I went on this website, and read how to finish the wedding quest, and did just that, but I didn’t get the honeymoon  collection, so I’m wondering if there is a way, I can still get the honeymoon collection, without having to restart the app completely.

Message 1 of 6 (641 Views)

Re: Quest Timed Out Unable To Get Collection

Did you see the rewards screen after you finished it?
The Wedding quest should restart again at some point. I'm not sure what triggers it, maybe a new relationship...

Here you have a walkthrough: https://answers.ea.com/t5/General-Discussion-Feedback/Wedding-Quest-walkthrough/m-p/7399492#M19496

----------------

Answers HQ Guardian

do not work for EA

Message 2 of 6 (593 Views)

Hero

@TheSimsGodess 

A proposal will trigger the wedding quest to restart. As this is a time limited quest it is better to do it when we are not busy at school or work.

Follow @Phantomlover1717 quest guide and you will be able to finish it on time.

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

No trabajo en EA.    

Message 3 of 6 (586 Views)

★★ Novice

But I finished the Wedding quest.

Message 4 of 6 (576 Views)

★★ Novice

It let me finish the quest for some weird reason, but wouldn’t let me collect the rewards.

Message 5 of 6 (572 Views)

Did you take any screenshots @TheSimsGodess ?

----------------

Answers HQ Guardian

do not work for EA

Message 6 of 6 (521 Views)