Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Quest Progression Issue

by Elintone

Original Post

Quest Progression Issue

★★★★ Newbie

Greetings

I'm here to bring up what I think may be an issue in the quest progression. My game handle is Elintone and am currently lvl 71. I am a player from the Philippines and am playing the game using an Android device.

My issue is that I've been given a quest at around lvl 60+ that I have to complete 3 objectives that are tier VI ability, strength, and agility materials challenges. 

According to the questlog, I've already finished the tier VI ability materials challenge but I do not remember doing such a challenge since I have not even unlocked tier VI challenges as it says that I have to be lvl 84 to unlock tier VI.

Another issue is about the fact that there are no tier VI strength and agility challenges. 
I am concerned that this quest may become unresolved and that it will continue toto take up valuable space in available quests.

I hope that the devs can address this issue

Message 1 of 3 (183 Views)

Re: Quest Progression Issue

★★★★ Newbie
Also for some reason when I click the "go" button beside the mentioned objectives., The game is directed to the Events screen.

Message 2 of 3 (178 Views)

Re: Quest Progression Issue

★★★★ Newbie
Have u found the fix for this?
Message 3 of 3 (70 Views)

GET SUPPORT AS YOU PLAY

Find and tap Contact Support in-game under Settings, or contact us on EA Help.

Contact EA Help

fifa-20-promo-splash

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

ea-help-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help