Pvz bfn - weird sound when starting the game

by MrWheatz

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Pvz bfn - weird sound when starting the game

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

What precisely happens to you?

pc makes a soft whistling/whining sound whenever I open the game. It only lasts a few seconds though.

Where do you see this issue? 

Whenever I open the game 

Message 1 of 4 (429 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Pvz bfn - weird sound when starting the game

EA DICE Team

That is indeed an odd sound, reminded me of GPU coil whine. 

Sounds like the game is pushing it limits for your PC and I suggest that you talk to a PC shop and see if they can take a look on your PC to make sure that everything is okay. @MrWheatz 

/Atic 

View in thread

Message 4 of 4 (334 Views)

All Replies

EA DICE Team

Hey @MrWheatz is it the PC in it self or do you hear in the audio? 

/Atic 

Message 2 of 4 (382 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

Hi @EA_Atic ! Thanks for the reply. It's the PC that's making the sound. Whenever my game loads, my PC produces a soft whistling that lasts as long as it's loading. I have tried recommended solutions that were advised, but none of them seemed to work. I have tried looking up for people who have experienced the same problem, but I couldn't see any. None of this seem to happened whenever I play a different game. I have no idea if the game is causing it, or that my PC has a problem. Thanks again!

Link to the sound : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9GTbMA-1Fmo&feature=youtu.be

Message 3 of 4 (364 Views)

EA DICE Team

That is indeed an odd sound, reminded me of GPU coil whine. 

Sounds like the game is pushing it limits for your PC and I suggest that you talk to a PC shop and see if they can take a look on your PC to make sure that everything is okay. @MrWheatz 

/Atic 

Message 4 of 4 (335 Views)