PvZ Heroes no My account button

by XeRh0

Original Post

Re: PvZ Heroes no My account button

★★ Guide

I hope it works. As its a great game, I just don't want you to lose any effort you put in to the game to be lost. I've had issues myself, so I know how frustrating it can be. fingers crossed.

Message 11 of 26 (3,345 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

Im so sorry. I was waiting for responses for a week and then when I came here to check and I saw that my post wasnt here. I guess it didnt upload for some kind of odd reasoncso here it is again :

Unfortunatelly it didnt work for me..  I tried your suggestions and reinstalled the game -> turned it on -> game downloaded -> asked for my age (set above 18) -> (here it should ask about restoring my progress but it didnt) -> the first commic apeared -> tutorial started -> I finished the tutorial (and the first plant level that they tell you to do) -> oppened settings -> button missing.

Im getting hopeless as this thread is really small and little to no people know about this. This way developers dont have a chance to know about this issue beacose as it seems not many people have this weird problem. If the next uptade somehow doesnt fix it then I quit. As you might have noticed from my previous posts I am really frustrated.

Message 12 of 26 (3,297 Views)

★★ Guide

Have you tried opening the game via Facebook at all? Because you can link your game to Facebook. In fact this is something that has been mentioned by EA help before. To connect your game to your Facebook as this can also save your game progress. You go to Facebook and open your game from there, and then you can go to the settings. 

Message 13 of 26 (3,290 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

I dont know if you can do it on tablet/mobile device but ill try and look for it

Message 14 of 26 (3,287 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

Yeah so when I oppened Facebook, found PvZHeroes and tapped on "play game" it oppened google play store and sent me to download PvZ Heroes - wich I already have so I pressed play. Results are still the same.

Message 15 of 26 (3,278 Views)

★★ Guide

I don't know what else to suggest as this has worked for me. Your only hope only option left are EA help, and even though you don't have an account button you do have a player ID. Or if anyone else replies to this post with any new suggestions. How frustrating.. 

Message 16 of 26 (3,271 Views)

★★★ Apprentice
Yeah. Its not working for aboit a month...
Thanx for tring to help tho. Standard smile
Message 17 of 26 (3,243 Views)

★★★ Newbie
This is the exact same problem I have except I spent 40$ on my old account and I have a android to do I lost 40$ i hope EA can fix this
Message 18 of 26 (3,083 Views)

★★★ Newbie
I'm annoyed by the same problem. Do you think there's a possibility of that button popping up when an update comes out?
Message 19 of 26 (3,023 Views)

★ Pro

Now on my old phone Samsung S4 the button disappeared few days ago. Looks like common problem.

Message 20 of 26 (3,020 Views)