PvZ Heroes no My account button

by XeRh0

Original Post

Accepted Solution

PvZ Heroes no My account button

[ Edited ]
★★★ Apprentice

Hello. Recently I wanted to start playing PvZ heroes again but when I started up the game I didnt get a chance to sync my account... It just asked about my age (I set it above 18) and then sent me to tutorial... Also when I oppen the settings the button isnt there... There is just the Music and SFX bar... I would be really thankful if anybody could help.. I set my age above 18 beacose alot of people said you have to set it above 18 for it to let you sync but still nothing... I emailed EA support but so far in 2 days no response...

Message 1 of 26 (12,136 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: PvZ Heroes no My account button

★★★ Apprentice
Alright people I managed to get it working on my phone about a week ago and forgot to post it here.
I tryied it on my wifi, on friends wifi and anywhere else but it wouldn work. The support told me to try mobile data and that is when it started working..

I reinstaled the game -> turned off wifi on my phone -> turned on mobile data -> tured on the game -> finished download -> button reapeared.

As I said.. worked for me.. you can try it. I will mark this place as solution found.

View in thread

Message 26 of 26 (13,229 Views)

All Replies

★ Pro
I think you have to finish tutorial and then My Account button appears.
Message 2 of 26 (12,007 Views)

★★★ Apprentice
Thanx.. tried but does not help
Message 3 of 26 (11,991 Views)

★★★ Apprentice
Alright...
Just a small uptade to this post

- All mu devices I tried this on are android
- my friend who has iOS hasnt got this issue
- I had this working on one of my devices but after reinstalling it dissapeared => maybe more people have this issue but font know about this but didnt reinstall it so its still working for them
- EA support responded but they cannot help with this
- I was asked to try make a thread here so devs can see it ( so points would be usefull if you want to help me / if you have the same problem )
- has to be a problem in the game since i tried this on multiple Android devices and also just for this game I factory reseted my device (deleted everything) (did not help)
- also the troubleshooting tips arent helping much
Message 4 of 26 (11,923 Views)

★ Pro

Sorry, but I never saw this kind of problem before and can't help Frown

Message 5 of 26 (11,896 Views)

★★★ Apprentice
Its alright I just have to wait for fix so thats a bit anoying since it seems no one has this kind of problem
Message 6 of 26 (11,884 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I have this EXACT same problem

Message 7 of 26 (11,748 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

Well I dont want to bring your hopes down or anything but this post is here for about a month and still no one was able to help me... I hope more people will have this issue so EA can help us...

Message 8 of 26 (11,735 Views)

★★ Guide

Are you connected to the internet when you play? you might have to re-install the game, which could be a real GRRRRR moment as you could potentially lose anything you have created/gained. I've had to re-install at times to see if the issues I've had are resolved. I have got an account, and I've connected to facebook. Anything you gain as free, EA will replace if lost. But if you've bought cards and have proof they will generally replace. My account button wasn't always visible so I do know/understand your problem. But before you spend too much time building up a set of cards. I suggest you, remove the game and try re-installing, make sure you connected to internet on a stable signal and then when you get an account connect it to FB, and to EA.

Message 9 of 26 (11,722 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Apprentice

Hmmm.. I tried this also but I will try it again later once I have time and send you results.

Message 10 of 26 (11,718 Views)