PvZ Heroes can't restore account (via Google Play Games)

by GoogleFeude

Original Post

PvZ Heroes can't restore account (via Google Play Games)

★★★ Newbie

Hello. This is not the first time I've reinstalled the game and connected to Google Play Games to restore my progress, I've done it before and it has worked just fine.

However a week ago when I pressed on the "connect" button (exactly after it asked for my age), I connected with my google play games account, but nothing happened. The game did not restart, nothing. So I just pressed the "Play" button and started from the beginning. After the tutorial I want to settings and tried connecting with my GPG account again, but to no avail. I connected, but my progress was not loaded.

I heard from some reddit folks that logging with my google play account won't save my game progress, even though it has previously. 

I was told by the support team to make a forum post about this so more developers can notice.

Message 1 of 2 (4,462 Views)

Re: PvZ Heroes can't restore account (via Google Play Games)

[ Edited ]
Community Manager

@GoogleFeude Do you still have access to any old devices you played on before? If so, can you try logging back on and see if your old progress is still there. 

From what I can see, it looks on my end like this is a relatively new account, do you recall the exact day you encountered the issue?

Can you try the steps in the workaround on this page?

https://answers.ea.com/t5/Technical-Issues/Can-t-connect-back-after-install/m-p/7216816#M3470

David.png
Stay and Play.png
Message 2 of 2 (4,352 Views)