PvZ:Heroes 'Please connect internet to download necessary files.'

by Gtagudyy

Original Post

PvZ:Heroes 'Please connect internet to download necessary files.'

★★★ Newbie

I finally decided to redownload PvZ:Heroes after a month. After I downloaded it, I started it up and came across the message 'Please connect internet to download necessary files.' And some other information saying that offline mode is available after downloading. Considering I downloaded the app right before I started it, means that there is no way I am not connected to the internet, this has never happened to me before, and I have deleted and reinstalled the app many times before. I tried reinstalling it, force stopping it, erasing app data, restarting my phone, and generally retrying to connect, I have also looked on the internet and only came across answers to getting stuck in a further part of the first loading screen, so I don't know what to do.

Message 1 of 2 (1,792 Views)

Re: PvZ:Heroes 'Please connect internet to download necessary files.'

Community Manager

@Gtagudyy Can I check what OS you're using? If you check your data settings for the phone, do you have any data saving/restriction options on?

Perhaps the app itself is blocked from using data? The initial download would be from the store, which is clearly working fine, but the app itself would be its own entity. Have you downloaded/updated other apps recently?

Thanks. 

David.png
Stay and Play.png
Message 2 of 2 (1,748 Views)