Re: PvZ Game not loading pass start up screen with certain account(xbox one)

by blend112

Original Post

PvZ Game not loading pass start up screen with certain account(xbox one)

★★ Novice

So i could play PvZ with no issues like a week ago but now all of a sudden when i start up the game it then opens the usual starting cut scene then the loading screen page but the flower does not appear in the bottom right side like it use to and it doesn't say connecting to EA servers on the top right. At first i thought it was a Issue with Ea servers being down so i checked but its online. I then check to see if it was my internet so i reset the internet and the Xbox and still the same issue. Then i finally thought its the game it self so i reinstalled the game and even bought the same it self now instead of having EA access and nothing same problem.

After doing that i tried contacting EA live chat help and repeatedly kept being told its my internet. and i know it couldn't be my internet because my boyfriend can play pvz just fine on his Xbox that is in the same room. So i signed in his account on my Xbox and started the game and it worked no issues. So i signed out and signed in my account now thinking it will work but it didn't. same problem where the flower isn't there and the EA servers isn't there either. So i tired one last thing which was signing in my boyfriend account again got in game then did split screen with my account and it just closed the game with no errors.

So i want to know what is going on? i put to much time and money into this and now all of a sudden i cant play on my own account and its really frustrating. and please dont tell me its my internet giving me the problems because i tried this at other people house and same problem ONLY with my account.

Message 1 of 11 (1,077 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

There are server issues at the moment. Sometimes you have to restart the game several times until you connect, sometimes you're lucky and it works on your first try.

Message 2 of 11 (1,032 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice
Hey did the problem fix for you? Having same problem... Need help!!!
Message 3 of 11 (938 Views)

Community Manager

If you have multiple consoles connected to the same network then you can run into issues where the game will work fine for one person but not work for the other.

@MysticLeaa I took a look at your account and can see that you attached a UO Trace.  Based on the UO Trace you attached you will have serious issues with the connection as you have packet loss of either 2% or 1% on multiple hops which would explain the issues you are experiencing. 

Darko.png
Message 4 of 11 (918 Views)

★★ Novice

So your saying its my network that might be the issue? It doesnt make no sense because now we have 3 xboxs. all can run the game perfectly with no issues. Tried using 1 console and connected it alone. loaded up my xbox account MysticLea. Started the game and got stuck on loading screen again. Decide to test this multiple times now by creating 3 new accounts for xbox and tried the game and it works with every single one. Then tried my account again and it gets stuck at the start up loading screen. no flower, no connecting to EA servers nothing.

This is has to be a account issue and not my network because i can even run all 3 consoles with the new accounts i created and have no issues the same time. But once i sign in my main account cant load up the game. Please just figure out whats going on because this has been going on for a long time now and is very frustrating. At least give me a option to transfer my stuff from my main account to a new one or something that can make up for the time i put into the game.

Message 5 of 11 (879 Views)

★★ Novice
Nope
Message 6 of 11 (877 Views)

Community Manager

@MysticLeaa I took a look at your account and there are no issues on this end. You may want to check your Xbox account settings to see if there are any restrictions there. There are a number of things that can stop your Xbox account letting you online, having your account set as a child, not clearing the cache, a communication ban from MS or other ban. 

Darko.png
Message 7 of 11 (857 Views)

★★★ Novice
Hey, did they fix it?

You back on?
Message 8 of 11 (769 Views)

Community Manager

@mikecamp20 Are you also having issues with the game on the Xbox?

Darko.png
Message 9 of 11 (761 Views)

★★★ Novice
Yes
Message 10 of 11 (722 Views)