PvZ GW2 Digital Download - Data Corrupted

by the_amazing86

Original Post

PvZ GW2 Digital Download - Data Corrupted

★★★ Novice

Good Afternoon,

I recently purchased PvZ GW1 and 2.  I installed the 1st game no problem but GW2 gets about 3/4 of the way through and informs me that the data is corrupted every time.  I have deleted and attempted to reinstall several times.  I have also rebuilt the database.  Nothing seems to be working for me.  This is the second EA game that is giving me troubled downloading.  I also cannot get the Madden19 1.06 patch to download.  I have that issue being worked out in the appropriate thread.  Thank you

Message 1 of 4 (783 Views)

Re: PvZ GW2 Digital Download - Data Corrupted

Community Manager

@the_amazing86 Hi, I take it you're on PS4? Can you try power cycling your router, use a cable rather than wifi if possible, and restart your console from the power menu before any install attempt?

Also can I check if you're using the PS4's hard drive or an external one?

Thank you. 

David.png
Stay and Play.png
Message 2 of 4 (752 Views)

★★★ Novice

I am in Afghanistan and use the barracks WiFi, because of this i have no access to the WiFi routers.  I am installing directly to the PS4 hard drive and have restarted the PS4 several times in safe mode and normally.  nothing seems to be working.

Message 3 of 4 (746 Views)

Community Manager

Unfortunately there's not a lot more you can do on your system side. If possible I'd talk to the network admin to try a cable, or even a router power cycle. 

David.png
Stay and Play.png
Message 4 of 4 (732 Views)