Re: PvZ BfN Audio Not Working

by iluminatethesky

Original Post

Accepted Solution

PvZ BfN Audio Not Working

★ Novice

Whenever I load up the game the audio plays just fine, but then once the lobby matchmaking finishes all the sound on my desktop cuts out, or if it's not cutting out it at least stops playing through my headphones (although it doesn't start playing through the built-in speakers either so I think it's more likely it might be cutting out). Please help!

Message 1 of 7 (1,954 Views)

Accepted Solution

Hero (Retired)

Hey @Marx-ling

If possible, you can try uninstalling/reinstalling Battle for Neighborville and see if that helps.

Have you also checked the Speaker Icon in your Task Bar, to make sure the correct output device is selected?

Thanks Standard smile

- iluminate

View in thread

Message 4 of 7 (1,864 Views)

All Replies

[ Edited ]
Hero (Retired)

Hey @Marx-ling,

Are you still experiencing this issue?

If so, can you check your Audio Settings to make sure your Drivers are up to date?

I would also recommend trying to Repair the game files in Origin.

Thanks Standard smile

- iluminate

★ Novice

Thank you for the response, unfortunately I am still having the issue and I have tried updating and reinstalling my audio drivers, and tried the repair function. If it helps, my audio driver is Realtek HD.

Message 3 of 7 (1,898 Views)

Hero (Retired)

Hey @Marx-ling

If possible, you can try uninstalling/reinstalling Battle for Neighborville and see if that helps.

Have you also checked the Speaker Icon in your Task Bar, to make sure the correct output device is selected?

Thanks Standard smile

- iluminate

★ Novice

I have checked to see that the output device is correct, but I will try reinstalling and see how that works out, if it doesn't I'll be sure to post it here again, and if it does well expect an accepted solution. Thank you for all your help thus far!!

Message 5 of 7 (1,854 Views)

Hero (Retired)

@Marx-ling,

You're very welcome! Standard smile

Glad to hear it worked out for you.

- iluminate

★★★ Newbie

I'm having this issue too. I've updated everything and checked it a million times over and spent hours going over it but after BFN is open for about 30 seconds maybe even less, the audio cuts out. Not just the game, everything, no sound is played at ALL unless the game is closed.

Message 7 of 7 (435 Views)