Re: PvZ: Battle for Neighborville

by iluminatethesky

Original Post

PvZ: Battle for Neighborville

★★★ Novice

How can a player change the language in PvZ: Battle for Neighborville? Not all the residents in Gulf region speak Arabic (half - or more - of the population in these countries is made of immigrants...). I bought the game and started it after finishing the download. Automatically everything started in Arabic: EULA, log in, etc. Shouldn't there be a question when you start a game like: Please select your language?

In short let me know how can I get back to the English menu, settings, dialogues, etc.?

Thanks.

Message 1 of 5 (387 Views)

Hero (Retired)

Hey @RarAle2

Thanks for the information you provided.

Are you on PC by any chance?

Thanks Standard smile

- iluminate

★★★ Novice

I'm on XBox

and the issue is I don't understand anything in the game so for now it's just wasted money. Couldn't anyone let me know how to change the language settings?!

Message 3 of 5 (325 Views)

Hero (Retired)

Hey @RarAle2

Have you changed the Language Settings on your Xbox?

1. Press the Guide button on your controller.
  2. Go to Settings, and then select System Settings.
  3. Select Console Settings.
  4. Select Language and Locale.
  5. Select Language.
  6. Select the language that you want to use.

Let us know if this works for you.

Thanks Standard smile

- iluminate

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

I don't know why people misunderstand what I reported. On my Xbox I have (had) everything in English. I do mean everything: all the settings, all the other games, even all the previous PVZ games. All bought and installed in the same way, from the same online Microsoft store, all in English.

All except this last game, PvZ: Battle for Neighborville, where EA is literally forcing me to use Arabic. From the moment I clicked on the game fist time to open it starting with the EA login, to EULA, to menus of the game, to content of the game...everything in this game is in Arabic.

There used to be a time any user was allowed to read an EULA in his language, a game content was installed in the language of one's preference and so on...

What I have to face in the case of PvZ: Battle for Neighborville is called discrimination!

Message 5 of 5 (294 Views)