Re: Push Notifications

by EA_Grasshopper

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Push Notifications

★★★ Newbie

I am getting push notifications while in the game. Also I'm getting false notifications. Mostly that my crate is ready for pickup when its not.

Message 1 of 4 (738 Views)

Accepted Solution
Highlighted

EA Live QV Team

Hey @dbertolozzi thanks for reporting! This is a known issue and the team is looking into it. In the meantime, if the notifications are too annoying, I'd probably disable them for now until we get a fix out. Thanks again!

View in thread

Message 2 of 4 (698 Views)

All Replies
Highlighted

EA Live QV Team

Hey @dbertolozzi thanks for reporting! This is a known issue and the team is looking into it. In the meantime, if the notifications are too annoying, I'd probably disable them for now until we get a fix out. Thanks again!

Message 2 of 4 (699 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

Still happening, have gotten really bad. 3/4 at a time for expired events. NitiNotificat sound like an IPhone  now on Android 

Message 3 of 4 (609 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Turning off notifications is a poor solution. Do you know the abandonment rate for apps or less use once a user has stopped all notifications? Not to mention there is only one universal notification option for this game.

It's been over a month and your team has pushed many other updates and new things out. Are bugs not as high of a priority?

I get notification when I load the game, during games, as soon as I close the app. 75% are old or wrong notifications. 

Message 4 of 4 (539 Views)