Re: HOW DO I GET HELP FROM YOU PEOPLE?!

by OhaiSpooky

Original Post

Purchased weapon skins re-locked - Code of Honor/Existential Crisis

[ Edited ]
★ Novice

i’ve called 7 times already, gotten numerous text chat support agents who have no idea what they’re doing and every time i get my point across they tell me i’m going to be helped by email just for the email to tell me i never had the missing content to begin with! content of mine such as the code of honor flatline skin the dark to light banner and the existential crisis execution has relocked itself things i paid for have recorded on stream as proof of me having and unlocking them but every representative i speak to says i’m lying for some reason my account never unlocked the content i have proof you just dont care about your customers! 

EA_Blueberry: Removed all caps from your post title, body, and re-named the title to match the description of your issue. Please do not post in all caps. Please review our posting Rules & Guidelines here: https://answers.ea.com/t5/help/faqpage#dos-donts

Message 1 of 4 (333 Views)

★ Guide

check your bank to see if the transactions went through with them. 

Message 2 of 4 (331 Views)

Re: Purchased weapon skins re-locked - Code of Honor/Existential Crisis

Community Manager

Hi, @OhaiSpooky 

I'm sorry to hear about the trouble you've been going through to get this resolved. We're aware of some weapon skins getting locked due to some unexpected issues that came up from the patch. The Apex Legends Twitter account tweeted this out:

"Hey all. We discovered an unfortunate issue with the Through the Heart Valentines DMR skin, Gibraltar's Daemon Hunter and Neural Net skins that are causing crashes on Xbox One. We've disabled the skins while we investigate."

Are you on Xbox One as well? If this is something happening in-game we can make sure the team is aware of it. Any video footage you can provide for us is always helpful too so we can get an idea of what happened. Feel free to DM me your Origin ID/Gamertag/PSN ID and I'll have it looked into.

Blueberry.png
Message 3 of 4 (323 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Novice

I have all proof they refuse to acknowledge any of it saying that since it’s been escalated to the highest tier of missing content that since the logs don’t reflect my logs none of it matters yet my bank reflects my purchase history and my stream reflects the content as I was using it during gameplay but they don’t care at all. never spending money with your company again until this is resolved the 3rd part customer service team is atrocious they id be astounded if they had a qa department.

Message 4 of 4 (319 Views)