Purchased content not showing up

by ashleyjm3

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Purchased content not showing up

★★★★★ Newbie

I bought the festival pass and cashed got 17k in coins over 200 sims cash and about 10 cupcakes. Initially it showed in my account but went back to the game and it was all gone. Deleted and r downloaded the game and logged back in and still not there. It shows I purchased the pass but my amounts do not reflect what I paid for. Have a ticket in have not heard back hoping they can help since I paid money for this. Have not spent any coins or sim cash in the game since until they reach out so they can’t say I purchased anything. 

Message 1 of 9 (3,174 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Purchased content not showing up

Community Manager

Hey there @ashleyjm3,

If you play on an iOS device, please try restoring your purchases by following these steps

Otherwise, as you've already submitted a help request on this, we'll need to wait until the live support team replies to your ticket. They'll be getting back to you on this as quickly as possible- keep an eye on your email for their reply. 

solaire.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 9 (3,126 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

Hey there @ashleyjm3,

If you play on an iOS device, please try restoring your purchases by following these steps

Otherwise, as you've already submitted a help request on this, we'll need to wait until the live support team replies to your ticket. They'll be getting back to you on this as quickly as possible- keep an eye on your email for their reply. 

solaire.png

Message 2 of 9 (3,127 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Newbie

Thanks @EA_Solaire  yes I tried that first and my case was just closed but there was not resolution or explanation. Any advice on how to view notes associated with my case?

Message 3 of 9 (3,111 Views)

Community Manager

@ashleyjm3 

We wouldn't be able to look over your case details as we don't have access to that here on AHQ, but I'd recommend reaching out to the Twitter or Facebook team so they can review that information with you and give you an update on what's going on. If you have any trouble getting through to the team there, please let me know! 

solaire.png

Message 4 of 9 (3,099 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

@EA_Solaire wrote:

@ashleyjm3 

We wouldn't be able to look over your case details as we don't have access to that here on AHQ, but I'd recommend reaching out to the Twitter or Facebook team so they can review that information with you and give you an update on what's going on. If you have any trouble getting through to the team there, please let me know! 

I have a similar situation and I reached out to the twitter team and they said they can’t help. 

Message 5 of 9 (2,923 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

@ashleyjm3 wrote:

I bought the festival pass and cashed got 17k in coins over 200 sims cash and about 10 cupcakes. Initially it showed in my account but went back to the game and it was all gone. Deleted and r downloaded the game and logged back in and still not there. It shows I purchased the pass but my amounts do not reflect what I paid for. Have a ticket in have not heard back hoping they can help since I paid money for this. Have not spent any coins or sim cash in the game since until they reach out so they can’t say I purchased anything. 

I just purchased a STS Pro Ticket and I have zero access to the capabilities during STS Challenges. I filed a bug report and emailed EA Support. They have yet to reply other then an email the same day asking if still needed help and email a few minutes later asking me to fill out a survey on how my customer experience was. 

Message 6 of 9 (2,921 Views)

Hero

@Axiom2045 The screenshots that you have shared on this post are showing two pending purchases:

1. The Sims Mobile Special Offer 3
  2. The Sims Mobile Sweet Treat Ticket

I would suggest you to contact your app store, Apple or Google depending on what kind of device you are using.

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

No trabajo en EA.    

Message 7 of 9 (2,908 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

@SalixCat wrote:

@Axiom2045 The screenshots that you have shared on this post are showing two pending purchases:

1. The Sims Mobile Special Offer 3
  2. The Sims Mobile Sweet Treat Ticket

I would suggest you to contact your app store, Apple or Google depending on what kind of device you are using.

They were pending at the time. The money was taken and I was given the prelim bonuses but never given access to the STS Pro Ticket actions. I will contact Apple for a refund but I really just wanted to play the STS I really love these items. This STS is all new right? Because if it’s a replay that would be the only explanation why I would not have access to the Pro Ticket. Thank you for answering Salix I appreciate all that you do to keep us informed and I love your graphics. 

Message 8 of 9 (2,896 Views)

Hero
@Axiom2045 Another thing is that EA Help on Facebook or Twitter won't be able to help you.

If Apple can't give you a refund, you will need to open a ticket from your game app. A Help Ticket from your in-game account is a message that brings through needed details directly to mobile advisors.

I'm sharing the link with instructions just in case you need it. https://answers.ea.com/t5/General-Discussion-Feedback/Guide-Finding-your-Player-ID-How-to-send-a-Hel...

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

No trabajo en EA.    

Message 9 of 9 (2,886 Views)