Purchased Server Crashing

by Doctor_Eastw00d

Original Post

Purchased Server Crashing

★★ Novice

Product: Battlefield 1
Platform:PC
Summarize your bug My Clan (BF1CLAN.COM) spent a lot of money to rent servers (NA EAST) from you. Nearly every time we get the server started , at the end of match it crashes and kicks EVERYONE out during map change. Please address this issue immediately.
How often does the bug occur? Often (50% - 99%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Fill a default setting, ranked server from empty with players and play till the match is over.
What happens when the bug occurs? When the match is over, EVERYONE is kicked out of the server during map change.
Please select your region North America
In what game mode did the bug occur? Conquest
AMD or Nvidia Model Number This is a server side issue.
Enter RAM memory size in GB This is a server side issue.

See Above

Message 1 of 7 (1,974 Views)

Re: Purchased Server Crashing

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

Our HB server has been experiencing the same issue. We get the server full, play one round then as the map is changing to the next one, it just dies and dumps everyone out, goes offline then shows up 30 seconds later.

Message 2 of 7 (1,891 Views)

★★★ Novice
This is unfortunate considering the amount of resources we've placed in this server. I hope this can be checked into and resolved with haste.
Message 3 of 7 (1,877 Views)

★★ Novice
After contacting EA Help many times, they passed on the issue to the "studio team" and said to perhaps expect and email or something. I have yet to receive any notification unfortunately.
Message 4 of 7 (1,728 Views)

EA DICE Team

Hey, @Bravo-Winter @Doctor_Eastw00d @idguh_chuck 

This is an issue we are investigating for the moment, I don’t have any ETA on a fix at the moment. 

/Atic 

Message 5 of 7 (1,718 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

It has been a MONTH! Get it together EA! It’s a shame that the game still has so many significant issues. Feels right to also remind you (EA) that the rental program is still in beta! Seriously?!?!  Needless to say, if this is how BF is going to be treated, I will no longer be buying the games. It’s a shame too, because BF:V looks great.

Message 6 of 7 (1,495 Views)

Yes, i've also see that it doesn't work that well. Too many times it shows some issues with the RSP.

But i wouldn't expect too much support on that part anymore, since the focus of the team is more on BFV i guess. Let's just hope it works better there then. Standard smile

CCP Hero Banner 1 Grande.png

Message 7 of 7 (1,485 Views)