Re: Purchased Items gone? sims mobile

by Phantomlover1717

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Purchased Items gone? sims mobile

★★★ Novice

Anyone having issues with items purchased with simoleons disappearing?  I purchased about 4,000 simoleons worth of house products last night and came back online this a.m. and all were missing.  All changes to my house were gone as well as i left sims doing Hot Tub event and when I logged back in they were doing hobby tasks. I spent a few hours on phone with EA. I dumped cache, data, looked for update on tablet, unloaded app and reinstalled as directed by EA.  Still nothing came back in storage or in house. All EA said was they saw I exchanged simcash for simoleons and offered no other help. I was told to call again tomorrow morning.  Just wondering if anyone else has had this issue and what fixed it because i am out 4000 coins, house tickets, an added room etc.  

Message 1 of 12 (5,990 Views)

Accepted Solution

[ Edited ]
Community Manager

Hi folks, 

There are some things to try once you've taken down a note of your Player ID:

• Exiting and restarting the game can help to access your new content.
  • If that doesn't work, try turning off and restarting your device.
  • There is also a chance the missing items have gone to your inventories. Be sure to check your Buy/BuildInventory and your Inventory for Career Order Items and Boosts

Failing that though @Phantomlover1717's is correct - the best port of call for assitance with this is our support team. I'm afraid we can't look into these cases from the forums so it's important to send a help ticket from your Sims Mobile account so our support agents can take a look into things for you. Please follow the steps in this EA Help article for more information on using the Help option in-game to contact support: https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/the-sims/the-sims-mobile/get-help-in-the-sims-mobile/

I'll close this thread here to limit further necroposting.

Thank you, 

Lanna

Lanna.png____________________________________________________________

*Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
*Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
*XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Please only DM me if I've asked you to, or in the case of highly sensitive content. General questions/issues/topics are best shared on the forum where others can take part/benefit from the responses/solutions/workarounds

View in thread

Message 12 of 12 (5,056 Views)

All Replies

Hopefully the issue gets resolved today, let us know how it went?

----------------

Answers HQ Guardian

do not work for EA

Message 2 of 12 (5,965 Views)

★★★★ Guide

6 heirlooms & 1 table & 3 clean scrubbing soaps disappeared out of my inventory after installing sims mobile new recent update.

This cost me a fortune Angry

Message 3 of 12 (5,736 Views)

[ Edited ]

Best thing would be to contact an EA game advisor about this issue.

You can do so through The Sims Mobile app. Open the side menu, choose the gear icon, then the button with 'Help'.
This will open your browser, scroll down until you see 'Contact Us' and choose 'Technical Support'.

Open the spoiler for pictures:

Spoiler
collaged.jpg

If this fails for some reason, or you can't access The Sims Mobile app. 

For support, please visit the EA Help website. For instructions on how to use the EA Help services, please refer to How to use EA Help.

If you want to do so in a different language you can choose your country of choice in the upper right-hand corner.

----------------

Answers HQ Guardian

do not work for EA

Message 4 of 12 (5,700 Views)

★★★★ Guide
@Phantomlover1717 I have contacted them as soon as I noticed my stuff missing from my inventory & I'm not sure what EA is doing & they seem to be taking their sweet time.

I'm really upset & I lost trust on the inventory. What else is gonna disappear from it...Scary😭

Message 5 of 12 (5,694 Views)

Totally get it, hopefully they'll answer asap! 

----------------

Answers HQ Guardian

do not work for EA

Message 6 of 12 (5,692 Views)

★★ Novice

The computer desk kept on disappearing in my last game, so I had to delete the game and start all over again, This time i  even bought the Beginner’s Bargain pack and later in the game i also bought  stack of sim cash. The items I bought with it are now gone including the playable sim, the piano is all thats left. My player id is 1002906234787. 

Message 7 of 12 (5,486 Views)

Best thing would be to contact an EA game advisor about this issue.

You can do so through The Sims Mobile app. Open the side menu, choose the gear icon, then the button with 'Help'.
This will open your browser, scroll down until you see 'Contact Us' and choose 'Technical Support'.

Open the spoiler for pictures:

Spoiler
collaged.jpg

If this fails for some reason, or you can't access The Sims Mobile app. 

You can contact EA through this link: https://help.ea.com/en/contact-us/

If you want to do so in a different language you can choose your country of choice in the upper right-hand corner. 

You can also choose to contact an EA game advisor through social media:

- Twitter: https://twitter.com/EAHelp
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/EAHelpHub/ 

----------------

Answers HQ Guardian

do not work for EA

Message 8 of 12 (5,469 Views)

★★★ Newbie

EA by fair is the worst.  I went through email and all the person states is do a restoration.  I explained I didnt want to lose all the time and effort I have put into the game.  Just give me back my items or better yet a refund.  So after 9 hours of screen shots, emails, I still have nothing accomplished.  I asked for the person to pass my issue along to tea Supervisor, but to no avail.  This has been a customer service nightmare with no resolve.  I hate EA customer service.  Why keep going back and forth for a lousy 20 bucks.  A complete waste of time with something that could have been resolved in under 15 minutes.  They need customer service training or stop stealing peoples monies.  

Message 9 of 12 (5,060 Views)

EA SPORTS FC Team

Hi @juniorro113,

I don't think that we have any "Tea Supervisors" but if you want to DM me the case number, I'll gladly have a look Standard smile

Jason.png
Message 10 of 12 (5,037 Views)