Re: Purchased 2,150 Apex Coins on Amazon, but Code Only Redeemed for 1,000 Coins

by EA_Kent

Original Post

Purchased 2,150 Apex Coins on Amazon, but Code Only Redeemed for 1,000 Coins

★★★ Newbie

Today I bought 2,150 apex coins on Amazon and tried redeeming the code in the shop. However, when I copied in the code, I saw that it was only redeemable for 1,000 coins. This is nothing short of frustarating especially since I had never encountered this issue with buying apex coins from Amazon. To those who are thinking about doing it, please just buy your coins in the origin shop, it's not worth the risk of buying them on amazon. I contacted EA support and they said they wouldn't be able to verify my purchase so essentially I payed 20 dollars for 10 dollars worth of coins. Face palm, not an epic gamer move, but my lesson is learned. Although this is an issue regarding a third party purchase, I think posting this here would be helpful. If anyone experienced the same issue, please reply so that EA can see that this is a recurring problem. Hope you all stay safe during these times, have a good one Standard smile

Message 1 of 3 (840 Views)

Re: Purchased 2,150 Apex Coins on Amazon, but Code Only Redeemed for 1,000 Coins

★★★★★ Novice
@comadreja16 i think ya got scammed buddy
Message 2 of 3 (810 Views)

Community Manager

@comadreja16 

That's definitely rough. Frown

If you haven't already it might be worth reaching out to Amazon to see if there's anything they can do to help. If you purchased the coins from a third party seller through Amazon they should probably take a look to make sure the listing is legit at the very least. 

/Kent

Kent.png
Message 3 of 3 (768 Views)