Purchase problem

by n96h7qed3ciy

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Purchase problem

★★★ Newbie

Hello I purchased festival pass but i couldnt take the simoleons and sim cash that ofered with ticket. I experienced this 3 times of puchasing festival tickets also the ofered house is not given, what do you recommend as solution? 

Message 1 of 2 (896 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Purchase problem

Community Manager

Hi there @n96h7qed3ciy,

If you've not received the content included with the Festival Pass, this will need to be reported to the live support team so they can review your account and see what's going on- here on AHQ, we can't help with missing content as we don't have access to your account details. 

Please submit an in-game help request following the steps here so the live support team can investigate this further with you. If you have any issues reaching live support there, be sure to let me know! 

solaire.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (864 Views)

All Replies

Re: Purchase problem

Community Manager

Hi there @n96h7qed3ciy,

If you've not received the content included with the Festival Pass, this will need to be reported to the live support team so they can review your account and see what's going on- here on AHQ, we can't help with missing content as we don't have access to your account details. 

Please submit an in-game help request following the steps here so the live support team can investigate this further with you. If you have any issues reaching live support there, be sure to let me know! 

solaire.png

Message 2 of 2 (865 Views)