Re: Purchase packs are not displayed.

by EA_David

Original Post

Purchase packs are not displayed.

★★★★ Novice

Consultation.

I'm having a problem where I can't buy items or tickets for special offers because the purchase packs don't show up.

I've been asking EA for help for the past month, but every time I've gotten nothing but a "see troubleshooting" response.

I did not expect the support to be so useless.

Of course, I did what I could, referring to the troubleshooting.

Every time the EA help showed me the answer was to refer to the troubleshooting and to consult with AHQ.

What should I do?

I'm really in trouble. Please help me.

I've spent a lot of time and money on this game. I'm already losing my mind over the unresolved e-mails with help.

Do you have a desire to help users in need?

Message 1 of 4 (840 Views)

[ Edited ]
Hero

@Lenny09210501 If you are able to make a purchase but the content does not appear in your game, your should immediately request a refund from the app store. Notice that you might be qualified only if it's been less than 48 hours since you made a purchase.

If it's been more than 48 hours since you made your purchase, you must contact an EA Mobile Advisor from your game app.

The first step for helping users is normally asking them to go throught troubleshooting, so this is standard. They want to rule out that the cause of the error is on your own device.

Please do not contact EA Help through Twitter or Facebook. You need help from a mobile advisor and the only way to reach them is by creating a Help Ticket from your in-game account.

You can read here how to create a ticket from the game ap: https://answers.ea.com/t5/General-Discussion-Feedback/How-to-send-a-Help-Ticket-from-your-in-game-ac...

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

AHQ Guardian - Volunteer Moderator

Message 2 of 4 (807 Views)

Community Manager
Hi, I'm not hugely familiar with The Sims Mobile, but I have seen issues in the past where offers don't display correctly when there's a language/region mismatch. Can you try changing your phone language to English, then restart the game and try again? If you're already using English, can you try the same, but with your local language.
David.png
Stay and Play.png
Message 3 of 4 (793 Views)

★★★★ Novice
Thank you so much for your help.
I was having a really hard time with EA's help and they couldn't give me a specific solution.
I have tried changing the language on my phone, rebooting, and logging into the game.
I can't determine if the problem has been solved since the pack doesn't seem to be available now, but I'm hoping it will show up in the next pack offer.
Message 4 of 4 (777 Views)