Re: Purchase not applied

by RecentEffort

Original Post

Purchase not applied

★★★ Newbie

Hello I purchased the 49.99 crystal pack and nothing is showing. I hit restore purchases a bunch of times and nothing. I have the receipt from apple showing the purchase. Who do I contact to get this fixed? Help seems like it's down also. No response.

Message 1 of 3 (322 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@RecentEffort This is in Star Wars galaxy of heroes on iPhone
Message 2 of 3 (303 Views)

Community Manager

Hi @RecentEffort,

Thanks for including context and for already giving the 'restore purchases' function a go. That's all you can do from your side, the support team will need to take a look into the missing content for you now. Please get in touch with the EA Help Support team using the steps outlined in this guide and they'll do their best to help you out with this: 

Take note of your Player ID and Ally Code also, in case it is needed to locate your account by the support agent once in touch.

Thanks,  

- EA_Lanna

Lanna.png____________________________________________________________

*Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
*Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
*XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Please only DM me if I've asked you to, or in the case of highly sensitive content. General questions/issues/topics are best shared on the forum where others can take part/benefit from the responses/solutions/workarounds

Message 3 of 3 (249 Views)