Purchase failed ?!? No Car , Money deduced

by 1Lowkeykp

Original Post

Purchase failed ?!? No Car , Money deduced

★★★ Newbie

Today of 12/1/19 I was online in the day mode gathering cash for a new car purchase , went to the dealership to purchase a new car. Went to purchase the Buick Grand National for about $39k and it gave me a long pause then a error code of “Purchased Failed” . So I attempted to do the purchase again with the same paise , same error . I then leave the garage to find $80k that I work for is now gone w/ no car ! Wtf  I’m going to need that $ or my vehicles or this game w/ be sold . This is beyond frustrating.

Message 1 of 2 (4,643 Views)

Re: Purchase failed ?!? No Car , Money deduced

★★★ Newbie

Hi

I tried to purchase an Agera last night - had just enough money for it - then got the same error - after leaving the dealer noticed the money had come off the account - now have like 16K left & no Agera.

It's beyond me how this happens  - this is on an Xbox BTW - so for me around 12 hours of grinding just GONE :-(

Trying to see how to log a formal complain for this - want my $$ back, or the car.

In the mean time I'm sharnig on social media that this game was not tested properly - and that EA is not fixing the bugs.

So dissappointed - could have been a really good game - but its going to be remembered as "That buggy NFS game".

RIP NFS HEAT

Message 2 of 2 (4,617 Views)